Gameloft modern combat multiplayer will be better then elimate!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by y0m0uth, Nov 6, 2009.

1. y0m0uth

y0m0uth Active Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Seriously elimiNOT is probably the most overrated game I have ever played! The controls suck! Sandstorm or nova will be better if gameloft's online servers aren't laggy...

Ps: I know I spelled eliminate wrong on the thread title, so keep your little picture gallery comments to yourself!

2. Bronson15

Bronson15 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    true dat!

3. gelas_plastik

gelas_plastik Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    it will be better if it doesn't follow eliminate pricing scheme :D ..

4. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
  5. zachattacksox

zachattacksox Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    +1

I dont see whats so bad about eliminate. Many prople are complaining about having to pay to upgrade faster. People dont realize that a lot of online games dont even have an upgrade feature. And for the controls, I actually find them better than MC:S. I couldn't run and shoot very well in MC:S but I'm having no problem with it in Eliminate (which I spelled right)

6. jackaz

jackaz Active Member

Apr 1, 2009
    could anybody explain me how mc:s and nova's online multiplayer will be? just like eliminate's one? will there be a player upgrade aspect???

thank's. :)

7. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    I haven't played Eliminate but Modern Combat is garbage.....One of my most reviled purchases.

8. Freeway82

Freeway82 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    While you are a known, shameless troll when it comes to Gameloft games, if you really believe MC: Sandstorm is garbage, then you need to get your up-stairs checked 'cause that comment of yours makes absolutely no sense.

9. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    #9 amusing Grace, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
    Nobody knows a single thing about Gameloft´s multiplayer FPS.
    So how comes you can be so sure?

Besides their far from perfect gamedesign (i´m not talking about controls or grafics) in available games shows that all they can deliver is b-versions of classic games.

I admit that Asphalt 5 has a working multiplayer, but the game has still kinks, that are easy to iron out and missed opportunities to make the game more accessable or put the replay-value on another level, e.g. quick play is only races (what about the other modes?), no difficulty setting,only one online mode, all cars available from the start in online mode, no real time trials, no downloadable ghost-data,.... i could go on and on...

It is just not a company for people who love videogames in my opinion.

And they don´t seem to listen to their customers, which ngmocco does.

10. Squirt Reynolds

Squirt Reynolds Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    I shant' deny trolling:rolleyes:, but I stick by my opinion. It's little more than trash. As someone else just said before me, gameloft is not a company for people who love video games. Modern combat is stale, illogical, contradictive, and really of par quality. I mean hearing the words "RPG!!! RPG!!!" a million and one times is reason alone to utterly despise the game.

12. ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

٩๏̯͡๏)۶ Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    WTF?
    Among You!
    that was the most epic thing ever

13. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    You clearly dont know how to compare first person shooters then. We don't need any of more of your opinions about gameloft.

14. Freeway82

Freeway82 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Honestly, his opinions suck big time. It's always full of vile.

15. monk666

monk666 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    +10 on that.

Gameloft will kick moco butts when MC get the multiplayer update and Nova comes out with it. Played the Asphalt5 Worldwide Online, smooth like butter even on a iphone 3G unlike that jerky piece of a game call eliimminnnaa-lag.

16. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
  17. julzsantana15

julzsantana15 Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    Tell me somethin' I don't know

18. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    why do we like gameloft so much? Their games arent even that good, with the exceptiong of afew. NFS, asphalt 5 and modern combat were the standouts in my opinion. The rest look nice but lack in gampeplay and replayability. Need I remind you the terribleness of assassins creed? Ngmocos games I feel are opposite. Mild polish, but a little bit better thought out in terms of gameplay.

If modern combat can pull off this lag free multiplayer, kudos to gameloft. Ill buy it for sure then. Im pretty sure they can since asphalt 5 did.

Im no gameloft/ngmoco hater. I just hate bad games and like good ones.

19. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Why do you guys hate eliminate? Its not even taht bad. Did NGmoco force you to spend $30 on it or something? Well i havent and im having a blast to play it.

I found the controls hard to use, when I was level 2. Now im 14 and the controls are natural. Maybe if you gave a game a second chance then your impressions on it would be better.
    Although I do not like the energy system, I feel as though you guys are bashing it needlessly. Its free, play for free, like it for free, what ever. Play it with your friends when you're out of energy, that is a lot of fun BTW.

so please stop bashing games needlessly, we all see reviews like this constantly on itunes, we dont need more of these immature comments here on toucharcade.

20. that1techguy

that1techguy Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Hype is the thing that killed eliminate. Then you start hype about mc:s I think alot of people are going to disapointed. Again.

More power to them if they can pull it off but, when creating hype don't create to much or you will for sure be let down.