Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-04-2013, 03:05 AM

Default Stuntman Eddie: The Ever Ready Daredevil - (by Go Games) [Universal]

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in Canada/New Zealand. Size of the app is 117 MB.

Price in CA/NZ is Free.

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular. Requires iOS 5.1 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

★★★★★ Get ready to perform some amazing stunts, tricks and daredevil jumps with Stuntman Eddie: The Ever Ready Daredevil!

Rev up and start Eddie's daredevil journey! Jumping cars, trucks and buses before progressing and performing even more daring jumps across canyons, city rooftops, shark infested waters and more! Skill and timing is of the essence as you manoeuvre Eddie through rings of fire, panes of glass, over helicopters and perform mid-air stunts such as the Coffin, Superman and the amazing Whirlwind before nailing that perfect landing to maximise your score!

Challenge friends to a Stadium 'stunt off' to see who is the greatest stuntman!

Get instant replays of your amazing jumps and share them via Facebook, YouTube and Twitter!

It's fun, free and easy to play, but hard to master, so get downloading and get jumping!

Features:

- New Fun Controls: A unique new stunt bike experience!
- Career: A highly addictive 3 Star level based mode (90+ levels)!
- Social Stadium: Create your own jumps and show off on the leaderboard!
- Daily Challenge: A chance every day to earn bonus rewards!
- Tours: Compete with friends over 5 consecutive jumps in an effort to beat their scores and take their trophies!

Plus:

- 4 Upgradable Bikes: Upgrade your bike (Power, Suspension, Grip and Weight) and purchase new bikes as you progress.
- 10 Stunts: Learn and unlock ever increasingly impressive stunts as you progress including the Superman, Coffin, Tsunami, Whirlwind.
- 75+ Missions: Complete missions to gain extra rewards.
- 6 Fun Power Ups: Including the Rocket, Parachute, Slow-Mo and more.
- Challenge Friends: Post a challenge to beat your score on any level and you both gain coins when they do!
- Achievements: 40+ Game Center Achievements.
- 5 Leaderboards: Facebook and Game Center.
- Share Videos: Share your best jumps via YouTube, Facebook and Twitter!
iPhone Screenshots

Last edited by Sanuku; 07-05-2013 at 09:44 AM..
Old 07-04-2013, 01:55 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Hmmm, says not available yet here.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Hmmm, says not available yet here.
You are right about that. I`ll let add [Soft Launch] to the Tread Title. Thanks again for the hint.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:50 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Looks cool, downloading now
Old 07-05-2013, 10:48 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Having some issues with booting the game up. It won't let me past the chapter select screen. I did the whole reset thing. (iPhone 4s/iOS up to date)

UPDATE: Ok, it's working now. I guess I'm too quick to push buttons. I had to kind of wait for gamecenter to load up before I hit "play". If I hit play before GC loaded up, it would freeze the game up. So far everything is working great. I'm really liking the game.

UPDATE 2: Once my "gas gauge" (timer) ran out and I came back to it later, I encountered the same loading issues. This time I couldn't get the game to play at all. It IS a soft launch, so hopefully they weed out the issue.

Last edited by NOEN; 07-05-2013 at 02:17 PM..
Old 07-05-2013, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Having some issues with booting the game up. It won't let me past the chapter select screen. I did the whole reset thing. (iPhone 4s/iOS up to date)

UPDATE: Ok, it's working now. I guess I'm too quick to push buttons. I had to kind of wait for gamecenter to load up before I hit "play". If I hit play before GC loaded up, it would freeze the game up. So far everything is working great. I'm really liking the game.
I did experianced the same Lag as you now and then during the Races and at the beginning of the Game when it does load up the first time.

Something tells me that the Developer is aware of it and is working on it to make it less laggy
Old 07-05-2013, 01:02 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

On a side note, wonder what happened to Daredevil Dave ll? It's been so long now, maybe the dev gave up on it! I think he was Splurg or something. What's up, dude? Long time no hear? Was looking forward to that one!

Last edited by bigrand1; 07-05-2013 at 01:04 PM..
Old 07-08-2013, 05:31 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post

UPDATE 2: Once my "gas gauge" (timer) ran out and I came back to it later, I encountered the same loading issues. This time I couldn't get the game to play at all. It IS a soft launch, so hopefully they weed out the issue.
Hi Noen,

Thanks for posting that you're experiencing some issues. Worryingly we did a large percentage of testing on the iPhone4S with latest iOS 6 and did not experience any boot issues. But obviously it's happening so now the difficult part of trying to fathom out why and how we reproduce the issue!

If you're willing then perhaps you could contact us on support@tactilefusion.com and I'll ask you more questions about it and suggest some ways of grabbing debug info etc. No matter what we will do some more testing on the iPhone4S to see if we can reproduce the issues ourselves.

If you're able to describe what occurs when you do experience the issue it may help. For example does it only occur when you see the loading screen and loading spinner, do you hear the woosh of the main menu coming in or any thing else to suggest that loading finishes?

When you mention you could not get past the chapter select screen is that the map screen? Could you go back, to the main menu, forwards to the shop? What button where you clicking that was not responding.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Thanks again

Andrew.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:45 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I did experianced the same Lag as you now and then during the Races and at the beginning of the Game when it does load up the first time.

Something tells me that the Developer is aware of it and is working on it to make it less laggy
Hi Sanuku

Thanks for uploading the video it's a real eye opener as we have not seen lag quite like that even on the iPhone 4 which was a struggle to get going 'relatively' smoothly. In your video it pauses for a good fraction of a second.

What device are you using?

I'm wondering if you have a video out lead plugged in or are using airplay to capture the video. I'm kind of hoping that's what's causing the issue as the device has to encode the video for both solutions and it's also encoding video on the fly for the Everyplay service. It's possible that it ends up doing this twice and that's just too much for it? If you can try without any video capture solution and let me know the good / bad news as to wether it has any affect. Many thanks!

Andrew.