★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-01-2015, 03:39 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1vi8 View Post
Since update, I get a red bar that goes about 2/3 across, then long pause before thrown back at main menu. But I guess it has something to do with versions that purchased the 'give me everything' expansion.
Nope, I have the "give me all expansion" and I have no problems at all.

iPad Pro | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6s Plus

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
12-01-2015, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
I have this game and I have no crashes at all! iPad Air, Air 2 and iPad Pro! Latest iOS.
hi mythbuster

How's the graphic resolution on iPad pro?
12-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisely View Post
hi mythbuster

How's the graphic resolution on iPad pro?
Hi,
like every other game. It is not the native resolution (but which game does support the native screen) but it looks ok ... not worse than on my PC ...

iPad Pro | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6s Plus

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
12-01-2015, 07:04 PM
Having heard a lot about Slitherine games, I decided to buy BA2 and WH40K: Armageddon and really liking both so far.

Whilst I like strategy games, I am by no means an experienced hardcore player of TBS and so wondered if anyone would recommend Panzer Corps as good choice, since I would love to snag another of these titles during the sale?

One more question, I see that there are loads of add ons for this title, and wondered if IAPs were on sale too, as they seem very reasonable for what's on offer?

My only regret is not buying these games sooner....back to the Eastern Front!
12-01-2015, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix24 View Post
Having heard a lot about Slitherine games, I decided to buy BA2 and WH40K: Armageddon and really liking both so far.

Whilst I like strategy games, I am by no means an experienced hardcore player of TBS and so wondered if anyone would recommend Panzer Corps as good choice, since I would love to snag another of these titles during the sale?

One more question, I see that there are loads of add ons for this title, and wondered if IAPs were on sale too, as they seem very reasonable for what's on offer?

My only regret is not buying these games sooner....back to the Eastern Front!
Yes panzer corps is a good choice. Has multiple difficulty levels.
The Grand campaign mega pack and classic pack are on sale. Classic pack includes all grand campaign expansions, allied corps, and afrika corps
02-18-2016, 10:12 AM
Wow Soviet corps dlc on iPad ... Bought!