Former Halfbrick developer announces AbraWordabrA launch date

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TonyTak, Apr 24, 2012.

1. TonyTak

TonyTak Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Game developer
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hi,

My name is Tony Takoushi and the new Studio is Total Arkade Software.

I'm a 30 year industry vet most recently having worked at Halfbrick Studios for the last 5 years before setting up Total Arkade Software.

We are releasing our first game,AbraWordabrA, for ios, Android and Bada formats on May 2nd.

It's a pretty cool and unique mixture of Word game and action and as you'd expect from an ex-Halfbrick something very special :)

To get more info on the game you can check out the website:
    www.abrawordabra.com.

Hope you like it :)

Tony

Attached Files:

2. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Looks cool, though you should post gameplay screens as well.

3. moemiemoe

moemiemoe Member

Apr 10, 2012
    wow!

I just watched the gameplay video on your website...it looks REALLY good!! you shouldve posted the video here as well....I'm really excited to see other gameplay screenshots or get more info on the game!!

4. TonyTak

TonyTak Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Game developer
    Brisbane, Australia
    #4 TonyTak, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    Screens

Hi Arta,

Thanks for the kind words :)

So much work has gone into this game in both production values and tuning/crafting the gameplay it's been great to hear feedback from the launch yesterday...it's just been amazing.

There are some gameplay screens over on the website (abrawordabra.com) but as Toucharcade is such an important part of an ios launch here's an exclusive :)

If you like them and want to keep in touch about the game please follow us on Twitter and Facebook:

https://twitter.com/#!/abrawordabra

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AbraWORDabrA/136409809705771

If you just want to check out the Trailer, it's on the AWD channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Abrawordabra?feature=mhee

Thanks again for your kind words, the game launches next Wednesday and as you'd expect from an ex-Halfbrick it will be something special..

Tony

Attached Files:

5. TonyTak

TonyTak Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Game developer
    Brisbane, Australia
    Response

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, it's great to hear that people are looking forward to the game...press response has been AMAZING in all areas.

It's had fantastic coverage from all the main ios sites with the press release and trailer being shown/flagged, sorry I didn't link it here , but someeone else did, thankyou Sanuku :)

A lot's been happening in the background and may have some amazing news next week.

Game hits next Wednesday, take a look I don't think you'll be disappointed...

Tony