Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-26-2013, 03:27 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Hope everyone is having some happy Holiday time if you are in the midst of celebrating!

We just updated a version for our beta testers. We want to make a bigger promotional push next week, so we are working on our first update for after the iTunes Connect lock out (it's so hard to have something up on the store with issues that have fixes and no way to push them out to everyone!).

We are continuing to smooth out the first time experience, but there is more work to be done there. Some other important improvements are in this version though and we'd love it you'd give it a fresh look!

The testflight email should already be in your inbox if you are a beta tester. Remember to open the link from the email on each device you want to install it on.

Thanks!

Last edited by aaronsullivan; 12-26-2013 at 08:24 PM..
Old 12-26-2013, 05:59 PM

I'll download as soon as I get home, I'm interested to see how it is
Old 12-27-2013, 12:16 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Hi beta testers! We made a big mistake at launch and I wanted to apologize to everyone testing especially if you bought it. It starts at Stage 6! After all that energy trying to smooth out the introduction and difficulty curve: BAM! Try starting at Stage 6!

Now, it's even more important for us to get this right at our next update, so please, if you get a few minutes, check your email for the testflight update. We want to get some good testing in before submitting to Apple tomorrow and fix this blunder.

Thanks for all you've done so far, we really appreciate some of the detailed feedback that has been given and you are helping to shape the game and get our attention on the most important improvements. I knew we'd find some great ones here at Touch Arcade.

For a little more info, here's the apology in this forum's game launch thread
Old 12-27-2013, 07:05 PM

Are you guys planning on letting any more beta testers into the program, I'm currently beta testing a ton of stuff and woul love to add this to the list.
Thanks,
Arrow
Old 12-27-2013, 10:13 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow123 View Post
Are you guys planning on letting any more beta testers into the program, I'm currently beta testing a ton of stuff and woul love to add this to the list.
Thanks,
Arrow
We aren't currently recruiting new beta testers right now, sorry, but thanks for the enthusiasm!
Old 01-30-2014, 12:21 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

We just released an updated version to the beta testers. If you have been testing this game and are not seeing an email about it please let me know!

This is for a significant new upcoming update to version 1.1

This is the version we plan on starting our real promotion with; asking for reviews, press release, etc. so we'd really appreciate it if you all gave it another go.

It should be MUCH more fun, to be honest. We designed the stage progression to be more interesting and less abruptly challenging. You'll have more of a chance to see how each new enemy works as you get better.

For those that are already a bit better at the game you will find a new mechanic using beacons to try different upgrade strategies throughout a play session. Will you make building shield surrounds easier for yourself? Get more ships? Or upgrade you ship to shoot an extra missile -- great for that nasty first wave in later stages?

Let us know what you think here, or via email, or through testflight. Hope you enjoy it!

Sorry about my wife's high score in the beta sandbox. She's had time to play with some of the improvements for awhile now. I'd love to see someone challenge her.