Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Yesterday, 10:16 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothamannp11911 View Post
I think this is the longest dry spout of Foursaken interaction I've seen in the last 2 years of being in the forums.... The four bros. maybe are at their work limit with adapting to Android and new games haha! We've finally seen it!

... wonder when we'll find out more about what they are working on
Ya , I hope its heroes and castle 2 and monster adventure 2 .
Old Yesterday, 10:57 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerluffy246 View Post
Ya , I hope its heroes and castle 2 and monster adventure 2 .
Sadly, it's not. Foursaken has confirmed that their new games are new IPs.
Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myndflame View Post
Sadly, it's not. Foursaken has confirmed that their new games are new IPs.
With their level of ingenuity, I don't know if "sadly" is the word I'd apply A follow-up to one of their established classics would be awesome, but an entirely new product might break newer and weirder ground altogether
Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
With their level of ingenuity, I don't know if "sadly" is the word I'd apply A follow-up to one of their established classics would be awesome, but an entirely new product might break newer and weirder ground altogether
I used sadly in context that they aren't making sequels... yet.
Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
What are everyone's favorite hero combinations for those "Survive against hordes of Armored Bugs for --- minutes!" missions? What methods do you use with said heroes?
Well, locked down Pillbug + 4-turret Termite is an autowin. Just put the phone down for a few minutes and viola! Win.

FYI Termite's hammer can simultaneously hit four turrets, keeping them at 59 seconds and full health. Also, the turret HP regen perk affects them.
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadclown View Post
Well, locked down Pillbug + 4-turret Termite is an autowin. Just put the phone down for a few minutes and viola! Win.

FYI Termite's hammer can simultaneously hit four turrets, keeping them at 59 seconds and full health. Also, the turret HP regen perk affects them.
Four turrets? I did it with 6 every time.. I haven't tried it in the latest version but it has always worked
Old Yesterday, 04:58 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR3NADE View Post
Four turrets? I did it with 6 every time.. I haven't tried it in the latest version but it has always worked
You could always hit all 6 turrets in 1 hit.
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Toy Robot's Battery Charge ability useless?

For those of you rich enough or hard-working enough to buy Toy Robot, you may have noticed that his basic attacks have a small AoE, however his Battery Charge ability does something similar. The exact description goes like this:

"Basic attacks will explode, dealing damage in a small area. While active, Toy Robot will lose 5 HP/s (toggle)."

All this really does is make explosions bigger, while not increasing damage. You know what else does this? The same weapon WITHOUT the ability.

That's why I suggest that the projectiles pierce through bugs and have better range.
Old Today, 12:47 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer of War View Post
Toy Robot's Battery Charge ability useless?

For those of you rich enough or hard-working enough to buy Toy Robot, you may have noticed that his basic attacks have a small AoE, however his Battery Charge ability does something similar. The exact description goes like this:

"Basic attacks will explode, dealing damage in a small area. While active, Toy Robot will lose 5 HP/s (toggle)."

All this really does is make explosions bigger, while not increasing damage. You know what else does this? The same weapon WITHOUT the ability.

That's why I suggest that the projectiles pierce through bugs and have better range.
His Fusion (Or Plasma?) Chamber also does the same thing. Tooltips say that it has a 5(?)% chance to occur, but the proc rate in insanely higher than what the tooltip says as well.
Old Today, 05:44 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Are we looking at the same Toy Robot?

Battery Charge doesn't seem that useless. The proc is 100% instead of 25% at the cost of only 2-5 HP. Not to mention the level 5 AoE is much bigger. I think his passive laser combined with explosion/stun/crit procs makes up for any seemingly redundant skills.