iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    Good games Vace!
    i think i managed to squeeze out a victory with each new character, and then got pummeled afterwards :p

2. Vaceotyn

Vaceotyn Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Good games, mooken.:) I would hardly call it pummeled. Almost all the games went three rounds and were very close. It's impressive how well you can play many different characters.

3. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    haha, too bad i'm not particularly good enough with any particular one to crack 1500 BP consistently =)

i pretty much play random with my coworkers, including a stretch where i'd play each character 10 times in a row against my coworker's honda, to gauge the win/loss.

playing obscure characters has its advantages, ideally catching ppl by surprise.

4. Snooper

Snooper Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2011
    Australia
    661 damage yun combo without ultra:

(In the corner) Meaty palm, palm, genei jin, palm, walk forward tiniest bit, palm, f+k, palm, f+k, palm.........

Doing 4 palms in a row looks pretty cool. The only way i can imagine this actually working in a match is doing the meaty palm after a stun in the corner, or after a throw and then do the shoulder-cr lk-meaty palm setup, otherwise its too hard to time the palm meaty in the corner, seeing as youll cross them up with lunge punch.

5. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    You can get up to 714 damage if you use You Hou instead of Kobokushi after the walking forward bit. Just sayin'.

6. Ken|Ken

Ken|Ken Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    you know what? I took back what I said...
    Dhalsim is very broken! lost 1000 BP since the update urgh!

7. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Weird that the leader of the clan tinhte.vn team is RickSmithJr. I looked because I was wondering why Police was allowing a hacker on his team (and why Capcom is allowing TP hackers). I also noticed that -Bin is on the clan team but Police was talking trash about him a day or two ago.

I also noticed Fastbridge on the clan's team. This cap thing is losing us some members. Gotta get to work on that and hell, I need all the practice I can get with my new character(s).

8. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I had been waiting for you to comment after that quick match and message back and forth. Good game by the way. I can definitely tell that your Dhalsim has been affected too. Balrog really has a lot better matchup against Dhalsim since the update. I feel your pain about Dhalsim. I'm really hoping Capcom fixes this because they really broke him. Since the update I have been losing to lots of mediocre players and even some flat-out bad ones. I'm scrambling to get another character ready for my matchup with DROQQA's Sagat. I'm sure this won't help your matchup with Police.

Does Capcom have an email address for feedback on Volt?

9. Snooper

Jul 14, 2011
    Australia
    If you do end up contacting them, tell them to nerfs sagats damage.

10. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    I tried to get on touch's team. I think I would be a big help to the tp.

11. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    We're def trying to get TPs and open up new spots.
    I've been playing for 4 hrs both last night and tonight!!

12. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Keep an eye out. We're definitely pushing for those TPs. We're currently halfway to another level up and it's safe to say that that number isn't up to date.

13. Vaceotyn

Vaceotyn Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
  14. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
  15. DROQQA

DROQQA Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    The low tier.
    Found an interesting corner combo with Sakura. After an ex tatsu, you can juggle with a lvl 2 focus attack, dash forward, and juggle again with standing k, which will cause them to land on their feet.

16. Fastbridge

Aug 20, 2009
    NYC, New York. USA
    Please somebody save next slot for me. Send me pm when one opens. I've been in every tournament and have played with most of u guys so that next slot would be great. Then I can get off this team;)

17. Snooper

Jul 14, 2011
    Australia
    We cant 'save' slots but ill pm you when were about to level up. There are other people who'd like to join too so....

18. Fastbridge

Aug 20, 2009
    NYC, New York. USA
    Cool. Thanks

19. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Just checked their website... and I learned something. Fighting Sombody is making a Buddy.

20. pkpkjjj

pkpkjjj Member

Nov 28, 2011
    check Police's bp and you know why