Universal Hellraid: The Escape (by Shortbreak Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jul 9, 2014.

1. jerrnej

jerrnej Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2014
    Lead Guitar
    Maribor
    Halfway through and like it a lot so far..

2. wakatanka

wakatanka Member

Aug 19, 2014
    I'm impressioned, i hope the gameplay is good as the stunning graphics.

3. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Anybody got all the Gems in all the levels?

4. Shortbreakstudios

Feb 18, 2013
    Just to let you guys know Hellraid: The Escape is on sale only for 0.99 by the end of the weekend.

We will be adding two new chambers in next update which will come soon, they are in final play test stage.

5. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    I didn't find the 7 levels to be too short of an experience, but I obsessively searched everywhere in each chamber to find every gem on my first completion for all of them. So that's awesome that the devs will be adding more content.

And wouldn't ya know the only GC sync issue I get is on the final chamber. I was able to re-sync the complete chamber 7 achievement by passing it again, but unfortunately since I already got all 6 gems, the gems achievement didn't unlock. Could the gems be made to re-sync upon chamber completion like the other achievement in a future update?

6. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Hey there when is iPhone 6 fix coming? Game looks really bad on it right now - very low resolution...

7. Anyone else's game bug out after updating? I started playing Chamber 8, which was fine for a little while. But when I went back to the game, it just gives me a black screen. I can't do anything, see anything, no menus. :(

[​IMG]

8. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Same here. Ipad mini retina.

9. Mikiesque

Dec 7, 2013
    Hey there iPhone 6 resolution is still quite low after the latest update. Any timaframe on when you will fix the resolution for iPhone6? Game is pretty much unplayable at the moment.

10. Jaylewl

Jaylewl Member

May 17, 2013
    Can someone send me a redeem code? ;(

11. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Dude, it's one dollar. Please don't beg for promo codes on these forums.

12. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    So do we get any fix or not?

13. Mikiesque

Dec 7, 2013
    There was an update labelled 'bug fixes' today which hasnt solved the issue with iPhone 6 resolution. It's becoming quite annoying that more than 3 months since purchase the resolution has not been sorted out. I'll wait for a bit more as i'd hate this game to be a money waster.

14. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    I'm having trouble with Chamber 9 bugs even after this update. I think I know how to kill the first enemy you encounter, but the
    lever he initially stands behind won't glow for me to activate it.
    He also had a tendency to keep jumping in the same spot, until he eventually disappeared and wouldn't reappear despite killing myself.
    And only when he was gone would the lever glow to activate it.
    That coupled with the second enemy who normally shoots projectiles standing frozen facing the wall caused me to just quit.

Has anyone been able to activate the rune scroll in this chamber? I thought I figured out how to read it by
    solving the sliding puzzle to form an uppercase 'R,'
    but when I try to trace it, the navigation wheel jumps to where I start tracing and interferes. Not sure if that's the problem or I'm missing something.

15. atmmta

atmmta Active Member

Sep 30, 2013
    I just finished all chambers till date, 1-9. Does this save progress in iCloud?

16. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    Not compatible with iOS 11:(

17. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    I just emailed the developer we will see If this game is dead or they might update it

18. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    I just emailed the developer we will see If this game is dead or they might update it

sebgo and Son of Anarchy like this.
  19. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Hopefully they won't laugh at people's hopes. Haha

If it ever gets updated, I might give it a decent go, since I barely tried it for like 10 minutes when I purchased it. It's been so long now. Haha