Universal Exitium: Saviors of Vardonia - (by Minoraxis)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Faeryan

Faeryan Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Finland
    #81 Faeryan, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
    Instead of bothering to write it all again I'll just quote kazkat42 since I feel just the same myself. Have only played like an hour, tried two different chars, so my view might still change.
    The game is pretty and and (especially the Priestess) dialogue has some nice humor but targeting is really awkward (a bit less for melee chars but still a bit) and HP regeneration is absolutely horrendous. The biggest problem with this game for me was the skill tree. 6 skills per char and apparently they're opening for use when you progress enough on the storyline. Oh and btw, you can't invest skillpoints at levelup. It happens automatically.

In the end I would say it's a nice iOS RPG only if it were an RPG. The character development seems to be concentrated on items which on my opinion is not enough.

Still, I bought the game and I plan on finishing it.

EDIT:
    Just stumbled upon a HP Recovery item. It really makes the game a lot more tolerable.
    One of the early quests for Paladin (don't know if it's the same for other classes as well) rewards it.

2. yyhakusho

yyhakusho Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    like Zenonia series,Wild Frontier etc....to many unimportant quest...for me the real RPG game on iOS is Final Fantasy

3. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    I know it's not Retina for iPhone/iPod Touch, which has already happened on Fantastic Knight already. :( That's why I haven't bought Exitium yet.

4. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    I don't really remember but I did complete a regular crystal quest.

5. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    i might put this game down. I'm lvl 16th and i think is pretty boring. I keep wanting to like to game - but there's not a whole lot of things to look forward too. Plus there are only 5 spells for the mage. Don't know about the others, but poison fog and cyclone kinda suck. So I need up running around using basical attack and look for battle to smash so i can keep using my basical attack. I'm kinda suprised i made it to lvl 16

6. raventah

raventah Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Malaysia
    #86 raventah, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
    I'm also want to know detail about this.. can play multipayer? via game center?

7. raventah

raventah Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Malaysia
    Just now I'm using Berserker LVL 47. now doing lvling at near The Cataboms before meet Kiross.. :D:D

8. Blizzard500

Dec 5, 2010
    #88 Blizzard500, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
    Warning: some spoilers below

I'm currently a level 53 berserker fighting the Ancient God (I believe is the final boss), and I'm having a really hard time. I can get his health down to half, then all attacks from me are blocked and he does his AoE lightning or fire and then I just die. Is there something to do with the colored flashing poles? Any help on this would be good, thanks.

9. Znne

Znne New Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Same as Blizzard500!

Any friends can share their exp? Thanksso much!!!!

10. missvietnam

missvietnam New Member

Aug 18, 2011
    Need to buy crystal

I need to buy crytal with change to steal HP 2% . please add my ID missvietnam . Or u can trade HP + 14 %

11. oswizard

oswizard New Member

Aug 3, 2011
    I am on Mage, and level all the way to 21, still no Ruby, I got all different color of gems, just no ruby.
    at the end, I bought one from market for 4500 to finish the quest.

12. Faeryan

Jan 11, 2009
    Finland
    I also had troubles finding the ruby but luckily I was playing all four characters at the same time so I just mailed one from my other character.

Some problems I have with the game:

- Alia is stuck on the main quest to read the Book of Truth near Abylonian Stronghold where you have to kill 5 soldiers to make Kiron appear and then beat him. Whenever the summon sequence for Kiron happens the game crashis to springboard. Once I've managed to summon him properly but that time he got stunned by my Holy Lance (that happens rather often with Alia) and killing him after that didn't bring up the conversation sequence.
    Don't know if that stun is supposed to happen or if it's a bug. With monsters it's often a blessing but with quest bosses it's a pain.
    I've tried rebooting my phone so that there's enough memory (playing with iPhone 4) for the summon animation but still doesn't work. I've had the game crash on me at least 10 times. The same has happened with other bosses but never has it been this bad.

- With Jasen I'm currently at level 40 and from level 25ish (since I beat Alia when giving her the letter) every item drop I've gotten has been Harpy Necklaces, lv57 neck item. Sure they sell well (5000+ coins) but I'd still like to find at least some other gear.
    I think with some other char I once found a Harpy Necklace too early (at level 20-30) but don't think it ruined my other drops like it did with Jasen.

13. Lastgarrison

Lastgarrison New Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Beating the Ancient God

I'm level 58 paladin, but I assume it's the same for any character. There are 4 light poles. The green on the top right is to ignore the god's armor. Use this when all you hits start saying "BLOCKED." The other 3 colors are used to match the god's base color. As you are fighting his base will change colors, red , yellow, or blue. When it does quickly go to the matching color pillar, hit it, and receive 5 seconds worth of protection. During that time the god will hit you with an attack that would otherwise kill you. Repeat this process until you kill him. Don't bother with adding special gems to your gear as he will kill you any way.

The best you can do for your gear in the regular game is add gems that recover health and magic. Buy and sell at the online trader. Share ata good price what you don't need so others can enjoy the game. Cyas!

14. Blizzard500

Dec 5, 2010
    #94 Blizzard500, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
    Thanks so much for the tip! I finally defeated the ancient god.
    Warning spoilers below:
    So after the fight, there's a very short cutscene and you're back at Arkanian town and the townsfolks starts giving u more fetch quests-this time it's kill at least 40-50 of something so takes more time. The enemy levels are higher to match urs.

15. Bubamacko

Bubamacko New Member

Aug 21, 2011
    I have a problem. Im playing the Berserk Story and im stuck. I gave the magic dude some ancient quest and thats it. I dont have anymore quest bedistes 2 subquest:
    Kill some green scorpios in Valley of Despar 6(I have no access to it) and kill a lot of snakes on some dungeon cave (Never saw it).
    I helped the little girl in the woods find her asshole friend too. Any ideas?

16. Faeryan

Jan 11, 2009
    Finland
    Have you tried going back to the village to see if there's any new quests? Your starting village is a quest hub that usually gives out new ones if you've ran out of old quests.
    There's one time where you get the quest just outside the village, where the portal thing is. You should look there too.

17. Bubamacko

Bubamacko New Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Yes,i looked everywhere without luck.

18. photokeith

photokeith Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Quick question - I just advanced to the second 'town' and now it appears that all of the ingredients I painstakingly grinded for are now useless! All of the weapons and armor the blacksmith can fabricate require ingredients I don't have. Is there any point to hanging on to the ones I've already collected? This might be the deal breaker for me with this game, having to start completely over every time I advance to a new area :mad:

19. Ashu711

Ashu711 Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Mailbox

Please I know this is stupid but can someone tell me where the mailbox is. I cant seem to find it. Also does anyone know where I can find a regular crystal. Im playing beserker and I need it for a quest with the tactician where the reward is a golem sword.

20. photokeith

photokeith Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    The mailbox is in the town, in the first town if I recall it is near the item supply guy or the flea market guy. It is a red mailbox on a post.

The regular crystal is a random drop from a monster, you just have to keep grinding until you get one.