Bloodline

Cherry Credits
Join Lilo.I, the last Royal Vampire, and her heretic allies in their incredible battle against the armies of the Holy La…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Join Lilo.I, the last Royal Vampire, and her heretic allies in their incredible battle against the armies of the Holy Land! Assemble, customize and infinitely enhance over 400 heroes as you do battle in an extraordinary combination of ultra-competitive PvE, PvP, and Guild vs. Guild gameplay! This will be the truest test of your strategic abilities, so take up the challenge and join the ultimate anime-action RPG! *****OVER 400 CARDS TO COLLECT***** From valiant knights and demonic warlords to psychotic jesters and minigun-toting Chibis, there’s a mind boggling array of heroes to unlock and evolve, with new heroes added regularly! *****INFINITE HERO ENHANCEMENT***** The thirst for power never ends with Job Change, Fate Link, Tarot Card and Mystic Formation upgrade system! *****EASY TO PLAY***** Unleash devastating attacks and dominate your enemies with simple taps and swipes! *****ADAPTED FROM THE POPULAR MANGA***** Based on the popular Manga, Bloodline! *****PERFECT YOUR STRATEGY***** To achieve mastery of Bloodline, you’ll have to carefully craft your squad to effectively counter enemy forces and know when’s the best moment to attack or defend! *****INSANE COMPETITION***** Triumph in endless PvP action! Become champion of the Arena, outthink foes in the Tower of Fate, Wage total war in 30 v 30 Guild Wars, and conquer the universe in synchronous Cross-Server Battle! *****PLAY MORE GRIND LESS***** Thanks to features like Auto Battle, Raid and Auto-Mine, Bloodline allows you to devote more of your time to managing your squad and doing battle! ************************************** Visit the Bloodline website: http://bloodline.cherrycredits.com Join the Bloodline community: https://www.facebook.com/bloodlinesea **************************************
Information
Seller:Cherry Credits
Genre:Card, Role Playing
Release:Oct 23, 2015
Updated:Aug 03, 2018
Version:2.221
Size:111.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (2)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal