★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ******* #1 App in 4 Countries! *******

Chuck Yourself!

Meet Chuck, a spunky little blob with an ENORMOUS appetite! Keep him happy and watch him grow by collecting crystals in this physics-based adventure game. Use your finger to stretch and pull gooey globs of muck, creating bridges, shooting ooze cannons and flinging your high-flying critter. Navigate through treacherous environments avoiding exploding volcanoes and sneaky Welk guards as you pick up special bonus gear to advance your quest and reveal hidden challenges. The crystal buffet is open and its all you can eat, so get ready to Chuck the Muck!

---Key Features---

-simple, high-flying trajectory controls
-interactive Muck Physics
-40 challenging levels
-4 unique environments
-hidden content and bonus levels
-earn achievements and collect rewards

For more information or support, please visit www.planetmuck.com

Sanuku's comments:

05-08-2013, 04:33 PM
This looks really good! And free

05-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Looks like a lot of potential. Much better week so far than last.
05-08-2013, 04:45 PM
This may be the only one for me this week... Not really much of anything striking my fancy, as opposed to last week!
05-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Looks interesting for sure. Free? I hope it isn't an IAP fest. Or at the least please be a full unlock fee. Wondering with all those devices listed does it say it needs 512 Ram.
05-09-2013, 07:35 PM
keeps crashing

if any of the developers are reading these post..the game wont play on ipod touch 4G at all..keeps crashing on loading screen..i hope you are working on update to fix this crash
05-15-2013, 08:45 PM
I played the first 8 levels so far and this is a nice physics puzzler with cute graphics. It is running flawlessly so far on my iPad 3. There are advertisements which occasionally appear between levels, but they are not intrusive. Too early to tell whether any IAPs will be needed to get far in the game, but this appears to be well worth a look.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve