iPhone A Fuzzy Memory -available Dec 2011

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by rosepearstudio, Dec 9, 2011.

1. rosepearstudio

rosepearstudio Active Member

Jun 11, 2011
    Independant game development
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    How ironic it is that I would forget to post about my upcoming iPhone/iPad game, A Fuzzy Memory, available Dec 8, 2011. It's out as of today but nobody knew it was coming! Haha, I invested very little time in promoting; I'm too busy working on the games.

A Fuzzy Memory will train your memory to become stronger and faster. Tap into the deeper realms of memory in this beautifully generated game landscape. Rivetting, haunting music plays as you test yourself and discover your inner savant using your senses of sight and sound. Become lost in the ambience of uniquely generated music in which no two games sound exactly the same. Share your experience with your friends and tell them to join in the challenge. Tweet your high scores out to your friends.

Get A Fuzzy Memory from the App Store

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. rosepearstudio

rosepearstudio Active Member

Jun 11, 2011
    Independant game development
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    A Fuzzy Memory is featured on the iTunes App Store under Medical

+++Featured #1 in Canada!!!, #2 in US new Medical apps+++ for iPad
    +++Featured #2 in Canada!!!, #4 US for new Music game+++ for iPhone

It's starting to climb the top 20 and top 10 charts in some countries under What's Hot!

Give the game a spin and test the limits of your own memory.

A Fuzzy Memory for iPhone and iPad: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/a-fuzzy-memory/id480023158?ls=1&mt=8