Experience offering

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Engine, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Engine

Engine Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Hi guys,
    my name is Gian Paolo and I'm from Italy. I am very intersted in game dev for iPhone and I am here looking for a job.

I currently work in a company called e-Nigma and I've been working there since 5 years. We mainly do game design for board games, card games and so on.. We worked with big names such as Disney or Ravensburger. I also work as a freelance.
    Inside e-Nigma my job is Web Design and Video Making, along with graphic, translations, writing, testing and developing games.

I have a big experience in video-games, especially 80s-90s games, and in game design in general. I also made some little games in the past with the clicktools.

I am looking for a job as Web Designer (create the Website for the company or something like that), Video Maker (create promos, intros, animations), Graphic (create logos, still images, user interfaces), Game Designer (directing the work, writing and developing the game), Translator (I speak fluent English, Italian and Spanish) and so on.

Due to the amout of work I already have I accept only paid jobs.

For any informations or job offer, feel free to PM me.

Hope hearing from you soon.

2. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Ask snakeheadsoftware.com

I am sure we would love you to be on our team.

Thanks!

3. Engine

Engine Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Thanks Sparks, I'm glad you answered!

I looked at your website and I will evaluate your offer along with others as they come along.

Thanks again!