iShoot 2.0 Custom Weapons Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kuler51, Apr 18, 2009.

1. kuler51

kuler51 Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2009
    So I was playing iShoot and was messing around with the weapon editor. I decided my creativity was drained out and decided to start this thread.

My question is: What types of custom weapons have you created?

So far, I have created a firework bomb that explodes in every direction, a tidal wave of rockets, and a random machine gun that shoots everywhere.

So please post your weapon, name it, maybe even a tutorial or video.

2. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    I just crank massive quantity and/or maximum damage to the max. Then I pick a tiny bullet to carry it. It's really not that deep.

3. Eney

Eney Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    McDonalds
    so far i have about 100+ weapons (all completely different for the most part) and they are all really complex. Im not in the mood to right down how to make it but my biggest weapon has about 22 parts in it.

4. kuler51

Feb 17, 2009
    Wow. What's the most creative?

5. Eney

Eney Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    McDonalds
    i have a gun that explodes in midair raining down 5 little bullets that hit the ground and shoot up in the air as a random weapon out of 5 custom weapons. it has the chance to be a skylance, nuke, penetrator, roller, and a shell that creats a dirt ball.

6. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    there should be an update in which we can browse and download other peoples' weapons

7. kuler51

Feb 17, 2009
    Interesting...

8. wootbean

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    i made a cluster bomb that sends out a bunch of mini great walls spread out across the stage. same with skylances

9. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

tru >:l
    i made the jericho missle from iron man lol

10. Canadians360

Canadians360 Member

Apr 18, 2009
    My weapons

Battle Rifle- 4 shot bursts of rounds that have short distance penetration like meltdowns cheep and not high damaging.

Dust Spray- Shoots a fan of rounds that do no damage but release lots of dust. Can serve as a great wall or dirt ball if u use it right.

The Armory- shoots several different looking shells to make a more interesting machine gun

Pellit Gun- Shoots several small dirt pellits that pile up.

Pelit Cluster- Look up

After Shock- A cluster that shoots a ground bursts that launches a second wave o bullets into the air to strike a few seconds later

Spring Shot- Bullet line that creates itself sort of that will bounce three or four times.

Volcano- Upon hitting ground spews lava over a small area

Filler- A cluster of rollers that create dirt and fill any obnoxious holes and ditches

The Red Sea- Machine gun fire that splits in two directions after a short time.

Fountain- Creates a complex fountain effect of small munitions upon impact that is more deadly than it sounds.

Blinding rounds- machine gun of small nukes like a six gun but flashing

The spawn- A bullet that creates more of itself midair looks like spawn realy sweat effect.

sniper- Penatrators mixed with non damaging shells that requires percise aim but is very lethal and goes through obstacles.

Depth charge- Goes into the ground then creates a massive explosion great for those dug into hills

Wrecking Ball- Highly concentrates mass of small bullets.

Faulty Nuke- Random power levels of nukes 50/50 of getting something tactical or higher

Judgment Lasers- Cluster of ground bursts that shoot a storm of small lasers or skylances that looks ridiculously awesome ( all different colors) Less area than a sheva bomb but easier to control so its a little more expensive.

Fireworks- I made one too. When it hits the ground a rocket shoots up in the air explodes into a rain of weak red and blue penatrators for an awsome look.

I have others if anyone is interested or if you have questions about anything feel free to ask. all the weapons took a lot of work and my friends like to play my weapon set over the default most of the time. I'm running a little low on ideas myself and I hope my post helps.

11. monk666

monk666 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    I'm in the same boat as the original poster. The custom weapon feature is great, but for some1 like me with limited creativity, it really is a white elephant. But still, it's just nice to know if i want to, i could make a custom weapon, even though i'd probably never do it... :)

12. jippetto

jippetto Member

Apr 22, 2009
    one of my new favorites is a cluster bomb that expands vertically rather than horizontally with tons of munition so that it wipes across the screen taking everything with it. i adjusted the damage so it doesn't always kill.

13. eggrolls11

eggrolls11 Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    my favorite to use is called "divine intervention"

it's a bit like the default, but its a machine gun that shoots many of the same random weapon (set to cycle through the entire weapon inventory). Its really fun to play with and pray for good weapons! :D

14. jippetto

jippetto Member

Apr 22, 2009
    how'd you make that one?

15. wootbean

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    and how do you make something hit the ground and shoot upwards?

16. jippetto

jippetto Member

Apr 22, 2009
    i think for that you make a ground burst with only 2 groups. one gets shot into the ground but the other goes straight up. (that's how i do it at least)

17. wootbean

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    ah i see
    1 group wouldn't work

18. Canadians360

Canadians360 Member

Apr 18, 2009
    #18 Canadians360, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
    that's exactly how i did it I found that this worked great for my fire cracker since it shoots weak penatrators that don't leave a big indent when shot down I also used this concept in the volcano shot

Anymore questions feel free to ask.

EDIT: Ill explain depth charge later tonight it's complicated and I tried to explain it before but failed so ill need to put a very detailed post

Here is Fire Works

Fire Works- Ground Burst
    Cost- $4700
    Submunition- Penatrator Shower
    Sub count- 2
    B Power- 75
    LS- Rocket
    ES- Fireball

Penatrator Shower- Cluster Bomb
    NFS
    Apearance- Green Rocket
    Sub Mun.- Random Penatrator
    Sub count- 80
    B-Power X- 25
    B-Power Y- 25
    LS- Rocket
    ES- Explosion small 01
    Fuse-Defalts

Random Penatrator- Random
    NFS
    Choices-
    :1 Red Penatrator
    :2 Blue Penatrator

Red Penatrator-Penatrator
    NFS
    Aperance- Stinger
    Damage- 6
    Color- Red
    LS- Explosion small 01
    ES- Rocket
    Dirt- 1

Blue is same as red but blue has diffrent launch sound

19. Eney

Eney Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    McDonalds
    no way? me too!

20. wootbean

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    you can post what you set the weapon options to.
    like blast radius, damage, that stuff