★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Official RPG Reload Club Thread

09-22-2017, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Musgrave View Post
Uhh you may want to hold off a couple weeks on any playthrough of FFT. Just sayin'.

:P
Lol ^^ Well I'm such a slow player I will be good I think :P
09-22-2017, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Traveler View Post
Still working on Dragon Quest. It's taking time only because I'm not giving it time. But a question for the group:

I've been thinking of trying to find a social rpg to waste time with, but I don't' know what's a good one available in the US App store. Looking for an action RPG or something with straightforward mechanics. I was thinking the Kingdom Hearts game, but wasn't sure. Thoughts?
I really enjoyed Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag, which came out this year. It's a surprisingly demanding action RPG, and it requires some very good timing to tackle some of the harder quests. I played it for a good month or two, but found it such a time sink that in the end I deleted it for my own good. That was my first and only social RPG so far, however, so others will have a better idea of the competition. I stand by my recommendation, though.

Wonder how Shaun's getting on at the Tokyo Game Show - some of those stands look insane.

2017 GOTY nominations: SAO: Memory Defrag, Death Road to Canada, Spaceplan, Arkanoid vs Space Invaders
Switch ID: Krillin 5948-6652-1589
09-22-2017, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Winter what's up! How Are u ... kingdom hearts is great love them all

I just beat FF1 a few mins ago
I did it without a warrior
I went with Black Belt/Monk/Warrior as lead, a black and white mage/wizards and a thief/ninja
What I did too was saved a separate file right after I got everything so that I can back to it for the extra dungeons later
I think I forgot to answer this Busy weeks and a bit sock, but getting well again now. This weekend will be at home so I'm planning to play more FFXV and also maybe try to get further into Final Fantasy VI too ^^ Zozo killed me when I was a bit unfocused so I had to take a break, a bit angry to do it all again :P