★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Something sad that happen last Friday

01-08-2017, 10:15 AM
Something sad that happen last Friday

Hey guys ik this off topic but something sad happened like on Thursday or Friday that my kitty ran away we don't know where she is we keep looking for her and we didn't noticed till Saturday morning cuz she likes to hide a lot and we don't know if she's dead or not and plus we don't know how she got out we always keep the door shut and it's a very sad thing and this is the first time I ever had a pet ran away.

Thanks for your support,
Robbie
01-08-2017, 11:34 AM
Sorry to hear that Robbie. We had a cat that disappeared for a day. We finally found her behind my daughters dresser drawer. It was only a day but my kids were very distraught. If it got outside, I'm sure it will come back when it gets hungry.

01-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHess00 View Post
Sorry to hear that Robbie. We had a cat that disappeared for a day. We finally found her behind my daughters dresser drawer. It was only a day but my kids were very distraught. If it got outside, I'm sure it will come back when it gets hungry.
Thanks for the support
01-09-2017, 06:44 AM
And she still hasn't returned yet
01-09-2017, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie1350 View Post
And she still hasn't returned yet
Anything under 2 weeks I wouldn't worry about it at all (to be honest, I DID worry after 2 days already ).
My cat disappeared for almost 4 weeks each, several times, always came back.

Did you check around in the neighborhood already, if someone saw her?
Also worth asking at the local veterinarians and shelters, if anyone brought her in.

Fingers crossed your little dictator bestest pet ever comes back soon!

Oh, and just in case you don't know this:
When she comes back after more than a week, please bring her to a vet for a checkup; mostly for possible dehydration damage to the kidneys.
01-09-2017, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
Anything under 2 weeks I wouldn't worry about it at all (to be honest, I DID worry after 2 days already ).
My cat disappeared for almost 4 weeks each, several times, always came back.

Did you check around in the neighborhood already, if someone saw her?
Also worth asking at the local veterinarians and shelters, if anyone brought her in.

Fingers crossed your little dictator bestest pet ever comes back soon!

Oh, and just in case you don't know this:
When she comes back after more than a week, please bring her to a vet for a checkup; mostly for possible dehydration damage to the kidneys.
I did knew about taking her to the vet for a check up if she does come back cause we don't know if she's dead or not and I have been praying for her everyday and I never pray for something and yes I did check around the neighborhood we put posters up of a lost cat left food in a container in the front and the back we're gonna put in ad in the newspaper of a missing cat so we're trying everything so she can come back home safely
01-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Best of luck then, hope she'll be back sooner than later.
01-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
Best of luck then, hope she'll be back sooner than later.
Yea let's hope
01-09-2017, 05:56 PM
I don't know if this is true but a friend told me one time that if your cat runs away to put its litter box on the front porch, and they're capable of smelling it from miles away and it should lure them back. Worth a shot at least. Hope kitty makes it back to you safe and sound!

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
01-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
I don't know if this is true but a friend told me one time that if your cat runs away to put its litter box on the front porch, and they're capable of smelling it from miles away and it should lure them back. Worth a shot at least. Hope kitty makes it back to you safe and sound!
Thanks man I'll try it