Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 06-27-2013, 12:00 PM

I left playing pc games a year ago.So it's not for me.Also I don't own an Android device.When I will be free after some exams I am thinking of buying a PS.Shpuld I wait for PS4 or get a PS3?
Also never own a PS so how do you upload games on it?Like App Store !(go and buy a game on a website)Or from a shop?

Last edited by Infinity89; 06-27-2013 at 12:09 PM..
Old 06-28-2013, 07:09 PM
iPhone 3GS

Humble Bumble is a great idea and they give 95 percent of the profits to the developers, vs 70 for Steam/GOG. I still prefer the latter because they both keep an archive of the games on their servers so you can download them anytime you want through their clients. I have mixed intentions about donating to charity (which is optional) though, some are really good, and well others donate barely any of the money towards the actual intended causes and the money gets spent on other not so great things to put it nicely...
Old 06-29-2013, 11:16 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deewin View Post
Humble Bumble is a great idea and they give 95 percent of the profits to the developers, vs 70 for Steam/GOG. I still prefer the latter because they both keep an archive of the games on their servers so you can download them anytime you want through their clients. I have mixed intentions about donating to charity (which is optional) though, some are really good, and well others donate barely any of the money towards the actual intended causes and the money gets spent on other not so great things to put it nicely...
As much as I respect developers for feeding my hobby, I don't give them any money at all when I spend on Humble Bundles. Developers get my support all year round anyway, so with HB I send it all to charity.

It's very easy to look up the charities the Humble Bundle supports. They're both incredibly well respected. The EFF are one of the main parties helping us fight against stupid internet/copyright restrictions like SOPA and if you don't trust handing money directly to Child's Play, you can actually just go to their Amazon wishlist and buy toys for children directly.