New ipad user and loving it!!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Suppafuzz, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Suppafuzz

Suppafuzz New Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Hey guys. First post. My wife bought me a new ipad for Christmas although she let me have back at the first of the month. So far, I am really digging this thing.

I have been a dedicated pc gamer for about 10 years now, playing mostly FPS the entire time, neglecting all other genres. Since I have had this thing, I have begin to get my feet wet in other genres and some genres I didn't no existed. The games on the App Store have been for the most part fantastic. The price of games is also a positive .

I just finished modern combat 3 and I have to tell you, I enjoyed as much if not more than cod modern warfare on the pc. Once you get use to the controls, it's a breeze.

I have really been missing out on the gaming goodness that the ipad brings and I'm looking forward to more good times.

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Glad to see another iOS gamer come aboard. This platform really is unlike all the others. You'll soon stumble upon some other excellent iOS originals. This is a great forum with dedicated developers on hand as well as an abundant amount of trustworthy members with reviews and suggestions. I hope you enjoy your stay here at TA. :)

3. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Amazing. But why MC3 when MC4 has already been out for a while?

Anyway, some of the genres unknown to you existed in the realm of gaming might include physics puzzlers, normal puzzles, endless runners (and racers, fighters, fliers etc...), auto running platformers, regular platformers, racers, tower defense, turn based strategy, reverse tower defense, real time strategy and third person shooters.

4. Welcome to the club! Ipad is zeee best! Make sure to try hdmi to tv or apple tv. It will play like a console and is really impressive.

5. kerryjosber

kerryjosber New Member

Dec 27, 2012
    yeah,i think so,Glad to see another iOS gamer come aboard. This platform really is unlike all the others,thanks[​IMG]

6. AppleFan12

AppleFan12 Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    USA
    Welcome to the club! Glad you are enjoying your new iPad :)