App description: the type of battle game Dragon Age fans have been craving to take on the road. Inside Mobile Apps

COLLECT THE HEROES. BECOME A LEGEND! Build a party of famous warriors and epic monsters from Dragon Age lore. Battle other players in strategic, CCG-inspired 3D combat and compete for daily PvE rewards in The Nexus. Fight bosses on engaging quests from the award-winning, dark fantasy RPG games.

EPIC RATINGS & REVIEWS!

I can already see myself getting consumed with collecting characters, managing them in my party, and leveling them up. Touch Arcade

Heroes of Dragon Age hits all the right notes impressive depths in terms of strategy, style of play, and character design make this Dragon Age tie-in a worthy addition to your games folder. IGN Asia

** Heroes of Dragon Age is an immersive, rich game experience. Connecting to WiFi the first time you launch the game is recommended. Please be patient while it loads we promise it's worth the wait! **

SUMMON YOUR FORCES
Collect hundreds of characters from the Dragon Age universe, including rare dragons, giant golems, and other devastating creatures each with unique abilities, stats, and factions. Unlock Fortify Slots to consume your other heroes stats and become more powerful than you can imagine. Devise deep strategies with the Gallery: a compendium of hero groups, factions, rarities, and specialties.

ENTER THE NEXUS
Welcome to a quest-embarking, boss-battling, PvE adventure for all skill levels. Progress through exclusive maps and complete daily challenges to win heroic loot!

BATTLE ON
Build up to four squads and watch your strategy unfold on the battlefield. The more heroes you have, the more possibilities you have at your fingertips. Clash against other players to earn banners and one-of-a-kind rewards in timed events. Deploy your winning formations to earn trophies and dominate tiered leaderboards. Can you beat other players and hold the top spot?

EXPERIENCE THEDAS
Play through epic quests and boss battles as you immerse yourself in Dragon Age lore. Earn achievement rewards by reliving places, times, and storylines straight from the beloved franchise!

BE MESMERIZED
Immerse yourself in stunning graphics as you watch your heroes rock the battlefield with amazing special effects.

Are you ready to master the heroes of Dragon Age? Join us now for FREE.

Connect with other fans on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroesOfDragonAge

Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.

NOTE:

Everything in Heroes of Dragon Age is attainable for free; however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you dont want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

This game is not supported on iPod touch® 4th Generation.

Important Consumer Information this app:

- Requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply);
- Requires acceptance of EAs Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA;
- EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates;
- EA may retire online features and services after 30-days notice per e-mail (if available) and posted on www.ea.com/de/1/service-updates;
- Collects data though third party ad serving and analytics technology (See Privacy & Cookie Policy for details);
- Includes in-game advertising.

Sanuku's comments:

Sorry to tired to manually copy & paste every Details. I will add those when I will get up later.

12-28-2013, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebmart View Post
Perhaps, but large enough to show how absurd this monetization scheme is.

Also, let's not forgot that they use a "Kompu gancha" scheme which means this app would be illegal in Japan.
i agree. even tough i like the game and still play it from time to time i probably loose interest soon.

if you look at the data, the guys spending over 100$ oO on the game got 4 legendary.
now look at the teams of the top pvp players who have full teams of 80ish max combined legendaries

it is ok to like the pvp and even have fun in mid range but no one should have any illusions that they come up with a strategy or grind long enough to get a team that beat those 1000+$ guys at the top imho.

as i see it its more like a money vs player then a real pvp game
01-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Save your time. And I mean it, lots of time will be wasted grinding nodes. The F2P players are at an extreme disadvantage. Legendary just don't drop for us. And when a lvl 5 player with 1 legendary can defeat a lvl 20 player with 2 epics and 3 rares, the game is broken. Not to mention the absolute coin toss of every encounter. Will your Stun go off, will your 15% crit hit! I give up. And deleted the app at lvl 25, $1.99 spent, 50 hours wasted.
04-29-2014, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4stOne View Post
Save your time. And I mean it, lots of time will be wasted grinding nodes. The F2P players are at an extreme disadvantage. Legendary just don't drop for us. And when a lvl 5 player with 1 legendary can defeat a lvl 20 player with 2 epics and 3 rares, the game is broken. Not to mention the absolute coin toss of every encounter. Will your Stun go off, will your 15% crit hit! I give up. And deleted the app at lvl 25, $1.99 spent, 50 hours wasted.

I have bought the one time offer, and then the smallest gem purchase you could do and that's it. I have 5 Legendary (2 of them are stage 2) and dozens of Epic toons all from farming nodes or cash farming to buy warrior packs (check forums for various strategy on how to do this). I am in the top 25% of pvp boards and regularly complete the multitude of events they have running almost constantly. Even won a Legendary from an event.
I like this game a lot , and play it in short spurts and that works great for me. I think I'm just about to get level 70.

Stick with it, it gets better!
07-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Ally codes?

I am surprised at how much I'm enjoying this game now. I know that I took it for a spin when it first hit worldwide (back in the halcyon days of yore before I found the joy of hitting soft launches with CA and NZ accounts).

There is no paywall. Seriously.

Yes, there is energy (PvE)/stamina (PvP) and unless you want to spend gems (which are pretty generously allotted all things considered), this can pretty well limit your playtime to 5-15 minute bursts every couple hours. But there are SO many ways to work the system not only to get more time but also to climb pretty high in the pvp rankings.

I have not spent a single dime outside of the "one time offer" of an epic for 99 cents. I regretted the purchase since I ended up with a pretty mediocre epic for my moolah. Through the standard purchase of 1500 gold a pop (gold seriously comes pouring in), I've bought tons and tons of heroes, mostly ending up as fodder... though I have snagged 2 legendaries, a handful of epics and countless rares this way. All in two weeks of playing.

I'm nearing level 70, am able to break 2500 ranking in every event pretty easily and 1000 if I'm willing to burn some gems... not much more than you'll end up making for the event, so it's a VERY cost efficient way to get specific epics (I haven't seen legendaries as rewards for lower than 500 ranking iirc).

That's the key... buying heroes for gems (38 for a "Champion Pack, 324 for "Grand Champion" which nets 10 heroes) is just so damned inefficient. Random rare (with a small chance at epic and insanely small for legendary) which will most likely be fodder to upgrade another hero, and the kind of thing you will EASILY get from doing daily challenges (PvE). But, if you are willing to grind the PvP it's feasible to get exactly what you want insofar as some key epics.

So, after that long ramble, let me put this out there. Having people add you as an ally will net you a single rare hero (up to 10) if you are their first such ally... a stab at "spreading the word" I guess, but it's rather oddly handled since only the first time you are added to someone's ally list gives them a reward. Even though these will most likely end up as the aforementioned rare fodder, I still want 'em!

If you're interested head to...

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=236420

In addition, if anyone has questions about leveling or pvp strategy, hit me up.

Last edited by Dethedrus; 07-15-2014 at 04:30 PM. Reason: FINALLY figured out how to link a TA thread...