How Close is Modern Combat 4's Multiplayer to CoD's?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by bacobit, Jan 5, 2013.

1. bacobit

bacobit Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2012
    Can you put camo on your guns? Wide selection of attachments? Killstreaks? Just wanted to know before I drop 7 bucks on it.

2. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

No (AFAIK), yes, yes.
    There's 9 killstreak that you can choose from.

3. bacobit

Dec 25, 2012
    Thanks, how are the maps btw?

4. killercow

#4 killercow, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
    They're better and bigger than those found in previous installments of the franchise. I'd like a bit more than just 5(edit: 8) maps but that's okay for now.

5. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    I just wrote out something and it got x'ed out by the touch arcade app.

I am a long time gamer of cods. It has been the only game I ever play on console (like for real with Xbox live and stuff).

All call of duty games cost 60 dollars. plus live and the cost of the console. With modern combat 4, you will get 60 dollars (I even think a little more) out of mc4. It is such a well rounded game, real ADS (aim down sights), real live people with stable connections, AWESOME MAPS, like 7-8 game modes, campaign, leader boards, friends, and custom matches.

Plus with modern combat 4, the thread here on touch arcade will work you wonders. No one will chide you for asking noob questions, all of them there will always help. There are TONS of guns. Secondary sub machines guns to, something close to the automatic pistols we had in, (I can't remember it's either mw2, blops, or mw3) where we could akimbo the g13s and work people. It's got grenades that shot bullets, 4 different sets of available perks, there are 4 separate perks in each of the 4 categories. Snipers, shotguns, and assault rifles. 9 different kill streaks, you can have 3 at a time. And there is quite a good match of nubs to pros.

Dude what you shouldn't do, is say its to hard in the beginning and quite. This is my first mc4, and I ALOST quit. But I foot the charbtek and it changed everything! Trust me on this one, its worth 9x the price!

6. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I'm pretty sure there are more than 5 maps.

7. bacobit

Dec 25, 2012
    Thank very much. You all have been very helpful.
    One last question, can you get dual wield revolvers? I always make a "gunslinger" class on CoD for fun haha

8. killercow

Nope sorry!

9. killercow

Yeah my bad, there's 8 maps but I still feel like it's not enough. Or maybe it's just the fact that I always end up playing on the same maps...

10. bacobit

Dec 25, 2012
    That's too bad. Anyway, thanks again, definitely gonna have to pick it up.

11. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    The matchmaking system and map randomization is pretty bad. I wish they hadn't fiddled with it and left it like MC3's.

12. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    I know I hardly ever play on paradise.