Min: A Space Adventure - NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DanielH, Jun 18, 2012.

1. DanielH

DanielH Member

May 29, 2012
    Hello Awesome Community,

Today Min went live worldwide! Best of all, it is free!

Head over to the App Store, download Min and take it for a spin.

Min was designed to run on the iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and iPad 3. If you would like to read a review, check this out.

We are serious about building a community around Min so make sure you head over to our Facebook page, and like us to take part in Min's Future

Please help us out by spreading the word, rating us, and reviewing our App and feel free to post your feedback!

Thanks & Have a Wonderful Adventure!

2. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Was waiting for this! I downloaded it on my iPod 4G and it did not seem to work probably. It keep on crashing and I could not get involved in the game.

Maybe you should also work on a MAC/PC client for the game, playable in a browser for people who cannot play the mobile version!

Its a cool concept, but due to the reasons above, I cannot get into the game properly.

3. DanielH

DanielH Member

May 29, 2012
    I'm sorry to hear that, unfortunately the game was designed to maximize higher end machines like the iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and iPad 3. While you can download the game on older devices, it will not run smoothly.

We suggest you use one of the higher end devices to play and enjoy Min, otherwise don't worry, Min will be making its way to other platforms!