Nova Golf Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by nuclearnova, May 23, 2012.

1. nuclearnova

nuclearnova Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2008
    iTunes Link for the full version - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nova-golf/id503868206?mt=8
    iTunes Link for the lite version - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nova-golf-lite/id503868317?mt=8

Description - Welcome to Nova Golf, the finest golfing game on the Mac! A followup to the award winning game GL Golf, Nova Golf is sure to keep you entertained and immersed for countless hours. Redesigned from the ground up, Nova Golf has everything both casual/hardcore gamers and frequent/weekend golfers could want.

• Realistic ball physics – Everyone will enjoy the simple realism while avid golfers will be able to shape every shot and watch the ball react to all surfaces and lies
    • Stunning 3D graphics – Nova Golf adapts to each computer for the best image quality while always maintaining a smooth framerate
    • Unique courses – Locations from around the world feature distinct styles of both play and appearance. You’ll know if you’re in the Pennsylvania forest, Arizona desert, or on the Scottish coastline
    • Customizable characters – Level up five playing statistics while managing each avatar’s wardrobe and physical appearance
    • Career mode – Play as both an amateur and professional and progress by winning the required qualifiers and tournaments
    • Purchase custom clubs and golf balls using both virtual currency earned in game and through In-App Purchase
    • High replay value – No hole is the same when varying the white/blue/green tees, five pin locations, and three environmental difficulty settings
    • Custom music made specifically for Nova Golf
    • Best rounds list for each course/difficulty setting

[​IMG]

Codes (Please don't PM for them)

33NPRFPJHMR9
    NW6LEJJMXMWN
    W7L64F6Y4PXP
    977AXT474WMX
    YRW9MY9EHKP3

2. mk4

mk4 Member

May 2, 2012