Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 04-20-2014, 10:24 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I broke a man's arm because he looked at me funny. Then I went back to prison for breaking his other arm for the same reason.

I'm joking btw.
oh I see XD
Old 04-20-2014, 02:26 PM

Chiller at the arcade shit got me off
Old 04-20-2014, 05:11 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Hmm.. I just remembered that my dad use to let me watch him play (and let me okay too) Wolfenstein 3D. But when I was a teenager it was hell to convince him to let me play an M rated game. I remember arguing with him even when I did hit 17.

Haha, I really want to talk to him about this now. I played Wolfenstein, Doom, Duke Nukem, etc..
Old 04-20-2014, 05:27 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaztika View Post
Hmm.. I just remembered that my dad use to let me watch him play (and let me okay too) Wolfenstein 3D. But when I was a teenager it was hell to convince him to let me play an M rated game. I remember arguing with him even when I did hit 17.

Haha, I really want to talk to him about this now. I played Wolfenstein, Doom, Duke Nukem, etc..
Back in my day... Pong was very controversial... balls bouncing around the screen and what not. Then when PAC Man came out people were in an uproar. EATING BALLS!? How obscene!

Last edited by coolpepper43; 04-20-2014 at 06:49 PM..
Old 04-20-2014, 06:21 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

My nine year old daughter loves call of duty and the latest gta. Some of you may know that I check every game before she plays it and these were titles that I'd personally not have picked for her, however she saw her older cousins play and then had a turn at her aunts house, I was pissed off at first but didn't say anything as I can't control what other parents let their kids do, and stopping her visiting her aunts seemed like an over reaction so I had to accept that when she is there she'll be able to watch these games, so I figured if she was gonna be watching them then I had to discuss them with her etc, she's a really mature 9 though, polite, well mannered, well behaved etc so I don't think the argument about violent games turning kids into maniacs holds much weight, at least from what I've seen. I'll not be purchasing them for her and she has never asked to play my modern warfare but shell have the occasional go at her cousins. The type of parents a kid has, has way more effect on how they will be as adults than video games will, I think the video games get the flack for bad behaviour wrongly a lot if the time, when actually, it's a symptom of shitty parenting. Just my opinion.