Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-05-2014, 02:48 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default price drop today

@ $1 sale
Old 04-05-2014, 03:03 AM

Aye the sale reminded me about the game too I out it on my watch list as I wasn't sure at the time.

*edit* just looked over it again on the forum and the reviews ect and give in and purchased it. For 69p and thinking I'll like it I can't go wrong. The only thing that worries me is it saying best viewing experience on iPad.

Last edited by ste86uk; 04-05-2014 at 03:17 AM..
Old 04-09-2014, 08:21 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Kudos to our local home boys & girl(s) at WIGU s/b Awesome to see such original content work
Old 04-09-2014, 08:55 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

As a pre-med, this game is awesome. I only wish that they would include an index of the diseases/illnesses that explain what they are, since I don't know what some of them are.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:42 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Default [iOS] Doctor Life Easter Update!

Hello doctors!

We’ve just recently rolled out a new update for Doctor Life. Update 1.2 includes Game Center and Facebook integration for iOS! There are 600 Game Center achievement points to be earned, and 3 different leaderboards to compete on.

With Easter just around the corner, get ready for an Easter egg hunt! Easter eggs will now randomly appear in your hospital every night. Find them for extra cash! Also, in the spirit of Easter, your doctors and some of your patients have undergone a makeover.

Have fun treating!

- The WIGU Team
Old 04-14-2014, 05:16 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

This is an awesome game everyone should download it so much fun!
Old 04-14-2014, 03:02 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIGUgames View Post
Hello doctors!

We’ve just recently rolled out a new update for Doctor Life. Update 1.2 includes Game Center and Facebook integration for iOS! There are 600 Game Center achievement points to be earned, and 3 different leaderboards to compete on.

With Easter just around the corner, get ready for an Easter egg hunt! Easter eggs will now randomly appear in your hospital every night. Find them for extra cash! Also, in the spirit of Easter, your doctors and some of your patients have undergone a makeover.

Have fun treating!

- The WIGU Team
Hi WIGU,

Really enjoying your game. The only thing that bothers me is that there is no archive where diseases and treatments can be examined more in depth between days. As a pre-med, I would find it pretty cool if I could learn about exactly what diseases do and what different treatments would work by actually looking them up inside the app. As it is, it's a pretty accurate game, but it just seems like I'm memorizing which treatments work for which diseases through trial and error. Please consider adding this in an update, I would love your app all the more for it.

Edit: whoops. didn't realize I had already asked for this above. Sorry for being repetitive
Old 04-21-2014, 02:18 PM

The reason everyone wants an encyclopedia is so we can examine all the symptoms and all the cures for an illness at a leisurely pace when not under the time constraints of playing a day in-game. Obviously you'd want to only show the illnesses that have been unlocked so far. It might also be nice to look at a treatment and see all the illnesses it treats.

As it is right now, we tend to only memorize one treatment per illness because it's fastest to just use the one you already know will work rather than experiment and try to find the cheapest or most stocked treatment that will work.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:48 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvanderh View Post
The reason everyone wants an encyclopedia is so we can examine all the symptoms and all the cures for an illness at a leisurely pace when not under the time constraints of playing a day in-game. Obviously you'd want to only show the illnesses that have been unlocked so far. It might also be nice to look at a treatment and see all the illnesses it treats.

As it is right now, we tend to only memorize one treatment per illness because it's fastest to just use the one you already know will work rather than experiment and try to find the cheapest or most stocked treatment that will work.
This^, but I would say that I'd rather the encyclopedia focus more on actual effects in the body of treatments and diseases and not include a list of what treatment works with that disease, that way there is actually some thought involved and it doesn't just turn into a mindless matching game. Either way it's good to see I'm not the only one here that wants an encyclopedia.