Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-10-2012, 01:29 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Number Game Classic (HD) - addictive logic game

Hi!

My name is Martin and I'm co-founder of small game development studio Aplefly Games. I'd like to introduce you our first game on iOS - NumberGame Classics.

Number Game Classics is a digital remake of a game we used to play with pen and paper in high school. Point of the game is to remove all the numbers from game field. You can remove numbers that are next to each other and match or add up to 10. If you are a fan od SuDoku like logic games you will love it.

We first released it on Android just as an experiment, which turned out to be unbelievably popular.
So we ported it to both iPhone (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/number-game-classic/id515929956?ls=1&mt=8) and iPad (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/numbe...515948073?mt=8).

Old 04-10-2012, 04:34 PM

This looks awesome. I love games like this. It looks like I may be forced to upgrade to iOS5 just to play this..... really don't want to do that.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:26 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Thank you, tangerine. Comments like this make the job worth it . Sad to hear you can't play the game.

zTurinoz, I could add few more screenshots, but that probably wouldn't help much. Same applies for video, the game is not that action packed, it would be like video of SuDoku. I know the game is not for everyone, but it's something I personally like (I actually made the first version just for myself and few friends).