Shape Matcher HD 10 promo codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by smileygamer, Feb 20, 2013.

1. smileygamer

smileygamer Active Member

May 18, 2009
    Game producer, flash portal owner
    Belgium
    Hi guys,

We're giving away 10 promo codes for our new game Shape Matcher HD! It's a bejeweled style match 3 game, with lots of challenging levels and hours of fun!
    If you're not interested in this type of game, then please leave the codes to people who like this genre ;)

Also, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a review in the app store when you use a code! Here goes:
    R9AKH7XNYAXA
    JN4LLMK7AW9X
    4NWYKR7YLYYR
    MTYMLNWP3XPR
    MWXHLHTMHR6M
    LJAPXFWYFW3E
    JEF7FY6RKWWP
    NEF3YNPRAMKA
    7L6AXY9XYTF7
    YN9HL7LWMNTP

Shape Matcher - The Best Swap & Match 3 Puzzle Mania

"This game is challenging but more fun than Candy Crush, which is similar. No seemingly impossible challenges, and …
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "This game is challenging but more fun than Candy Crush, which is similar. No seemingly impossible challenges, and no quitting because you've run out of "lives". This one is a winner!" - Daisyj001

"And I am hooked! Good graphics and fun to play. A real challenge on some levels.....especially when I don't allow myself to advance to the next level until I have all three stars. Love this game." - Country Music

"I quit candy crush because it kept wanting more money...this game is similar and fun without begging for money." - Gavinoma

"Nice to play,clear graphics. Keeps my children happy. Well done Team." - Doyle1

"This game is a nice pastime and works like candy crush. I play it whenever I have to make a break with candy crush. Definitely recommendable." - Superdetzi

Swap the shapes to match 3 or more, and clear all black squares to clear the level! There are 5 types of bombs that you can unlock by matching 5 or more shapes. You will need them to help you through difficult parts of the game. With lots of levels, this game has plenty of challenges for you!

GET THIS FREE GAME NOW!

Some in-game items such as extra bombs will require payment. You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device's settings.

For any feedback, please contact us at [email protected]

Or leave a message on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmileyGamer
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Board, Puzzle
    Release:Feb 20, 2013
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
    R9AKH7XNYAXA
    Thanks !!!

3. KoolCat

KoolCat Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Used MTYMLNWP3XPR

Thanks

4. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    thanks YN9HL7LWMNTP

5. smileygamer

smileygamer Active Member

May 18, 2009
    Game producer, flash portal owner
    Belgium
    All codes have been used! But feel free to check out the free version of the game:

Shape Matcher Free - The Best Swap & Match-3 Puzzle Mania

"This game is challenging but more fun than Candy Crush, which is similar. No seemingly impossible challenges, and …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "This game is challenging but more fun than Candy Crush, which is similar. No seemingly impossible challenges, and no quitting because you've run out of "lives". This one is a winner!" - Daisyj001

"And I am hooked! Good graphics and fun to play. A real challenge on some levels.....especially when I don't allow myself to advance to the next level until I have all three stars. Love this game." - Country Music

"I quit candy crush because it kept wanting more money...this game is similar and fun without begging for money." - Gavinoma

"Nice to play,clear graphics. Keeps my children happy. Well done Team." - Doyle1

"This game is a nice pastime and works like candy crush. I play it whenever I have to make a break with candy crush. Definitely recommendable." - Superdetzi

Swap the shapes to match 3 or more, and clear all black squares to clear the level! There are 5 types of bombs that you can unlock by matching 5 or more shapes. You will need them to help you through difficult parts of the game. With lots of levels, this game has plenty of challenges for you!

GET THIS FREE GAME NOW!

Shape Matcher is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra bombs will require payment. You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device's settings.

For any feedback, please contact us at [email protected]

Or leave a message on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmileyGamer
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Board, Puzzle
    Release:Feb 20, 2013
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal