★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Enter into Billys world and find out the reasons behind his 'Nightmare".
Using a combination of platforming styles similar to Jet Set Willy and Manic Miner. You can also pick up and use various objects in the game and explore the many locations en route
- Varying styles of gameplay from 2D platforming , RPG elements , top down views and mini games.
- Mixing the graphical styles of cartoon and real life it opens up a brand new style of presentation.
- Loads of objects to pick up and use and combine
- Hidden areas
- All logical puzzles and problems
- Story driven
- Makes you think like the old style games
- Retro styling takes you back to the games that you love

Try and uncover all the secrets and help Billy to follow the story through to its conclusion.

childhood dreams's comments:
Hey there

Just thought i would announce my new game and my new software company'

'the Nightmare of Billy Quinn ' by childhood dreams software

This is the game i dreamt of making 20 years ago when i was a zx spectrum user and really wanted to create something from my imagination and a game i would want to play.
Many years later i have achieved that and now want to share it.

Check out the demo video below

Its a platformy , walky about , exploring game , with a story running throughout.
Try and find all the items , some are very well hidden , and discover the secret to Billys nightmare.

I hope you will take a look and support me

You tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPU02biQjpI

Itunes
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/the-nightmare-of-billy-quinn/id657834922?mt=8

Thanks
Clive

childhood dreams software
06-24-2013, 02:17 AM
embedding...

Youtube link | Pop Up

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-24-2013, 04:08 AM
I am tempted as anyone who is an ex Spectrum gamer i want to support !

Wish this had 8 bit style graphics though. Not keen on the graphics at all, tempted though.
06-24-2013, 04:20 AM
Woah, those graphics are terrible!