$5 App Reviews - Professionally Written and Published!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by TheAppMagazine, Jan 24, 2013.

1. I am offering an amazing service for any app developer or app marketer at iPhoneDevSDK!

I will write a professional 300-500 word app review for any iPhone or iPad app for only $5! (Include promo code for paid apps) - This service is usually $20 and will only be available for $5 for a limited time.

I will feature the app review at TheAppMagazine.com and post it under "Top Free Apps", "Top Paid Apps" or "Top iPad Apps" as a featured app of the day! (Limit 2 apps per day, per category)

I will also provide the app review to you in a .doc file so that you can use and publish it to other websites online.

This offer is available exclusively at Fiverr.com - Please see http://fiverr.com/appmag/write-a-500-word-articlereview-for-your-iphone-ipad-or-android-app-and-publish-online to get your order started.

Any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks,
    Jordan Brown
    TheAppMagazine.com

2. The app review gig on Fiverr now has 5 positive feedbacks and more orders in the queue!

Get a professionally written app review for only $5 and it will be published under "Top Free Apps", "Top Paid Apps" or "Top iPad Apps" at The App Magazine

To get started with your app review order please see $5 App Review Gig

Thanks again,
    Jordan Brown
    TheAppMagazine.com