Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-21-2014, 10:38 PM

Hopefully MC6 will release with more than a few maps and gamemodes, I'm also dissapointed with the lack of weapons in MC5, or rather the variety of weapons that we get, there are also only a few weapons in each category, there should be a wider variety like LMGs, fully auto pistols and more normal looking guns, some of the guns look impractical, even if they are real guns. MC3 and MC2 had normal guns that were common in real life, like the AUG and the assault rifles in both games. While the guns in MC4 and MC5 have a lot of sticking put metal bits and lumps and stuff and it all looks weird.
Old Yesterday, 12:34 AM

Mc4 and mc5 weapons look buff but I am ok with them.
One of the problem of mc5 is the unblanced skills betwen classes
Old Yesterday, 02:23 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Looks like we are getting two new maps. Well two old maps back revised for MC5. That's good news.
Old Yesterday, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mess View Post
Looks like we are getting two new maps. Well two old maps back revised for MC5. That's good news.
Theres a Modern Combat twitter page that has some info on what is coming in the next update. I think its @Modern_Combat
Old Yesterday, 06:24 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Location: You'll get there eventually if you just go this way: -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mess View Post
4 months and they couldn't even come up with anything new...
Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
Yeah I forgot a /s... I watched Bnates latest vid and he seems mega pumped for two old maps, masks, and leagues...

I would be more pumped for news of the bugs being fixed myself.

I am sure I will play again after the update as it will make it fresh and fun again, but I am not pumped for it... Yet....
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
I don't understand this. What are they doing? Why spend time on these old maps at all? Don't get me wrong, it's better than nothing but on one hand they repeatedly emphasized the continuity aspect of the game between SP and MP, and used it as a way to justify the always online requirement, but now they're releasing old maps that are most probably going to look nothing like the the SP missions. They have enough different environments (and resources as a consequence) in SP to create at least 4 NEW maps. What's making my blood boil is how they're trying to wrap this damage control into a PR win by saying "they listened" to our wishes.

Like Mess said, the #1 priority is fixing bugs. Why can I hide behind a box or wall in SP but bullets go through them in MP? How can I get shot by a player when I'm behind him? Why can I get knifed from a distance? Why are some players dying from a grenade I threw before it explodes? Why am I getting kicked out of matches when I fall from too high? Why are some players teleporting? Why is suicide from grenades sooo buggy and laggy? Why am I randomly getting respawned back to my camp? (I've scored a few easy flag captures this way) Why is the game freezing, crashing, server disconnecting, etc.? Why is it permitted to launch air and bomber strikes right before the timer ends in a CTF draw? Why did I lose my save and had to start from scratch TWICE?

How long are we still going to have to wait?

The good news is that MP squad matches seem to be evolving a little bit with the "Revenge" mode, some sort of rematch I suppose, and the fact that you'll be able to pick / vote for the map you want to play.
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM

im actually growing on gameloft through this news. Im assuming with all this new content they are aware of the bugs and are/already fixed them. If this update comes in for thanksgiving ima be hella pumped
Old Today, 04:16 AM

Is the update ever going to be released, they always say "just a few more weeks", or "should be any time this week". Now it seems that whenever its getting close to release they announce that their working on another feature. Before you announce an update, make sure you have it nearly finished so it can be released a week or less after the announcment, not a month or more after the announcment. And for Fs sake stop recycling maps and add original content. MC5 is literally the Battlefield 4 of iOS, and Gameloft is the EA of iOS (yes I know EA has a mobile division).
Old Today, 09:08 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DantBro18 View Post
Is the update ever going to be released, they always say "just a few more weeks", or "should be any time this week". Now it seems that whenever its getting close to release they announce that their working on another feature. Before you announce an update, make sure you have it nearly finished so it can be released a week or less after the announcment, not a month or more after the announcment. And for Fs sake stop recycling maps and add original content. MC5 is literally the Battlefield 4 of iOS, and Gameloft is the EA of iOS (yes I know EA has a mobile division).
My thinking as well. Remember, it was like 7 months delayed for release. Good thing the took all that extra time to test it and get it just right. Hahaha