Universal Party!Party!Party! by Doodleoo Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DoodleooGames, Jul 17, 2015.

1. DoodleooGames

DoodleooGames Member

Jul 17, 2015
    Indie Dev
    Oceanside, California
    #1 DoodleooGames, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    Pleased to be able to show off my new puzzle game Party!Party!Party! arriving on the App Store real soon.
    It's based on the Japanese puzzle game Hashiwokakero, only with less numbers and more bouncing.
    And a soundtrack by Shane Mesa (Mother4).

In-game footage:

By way of introduction I am Mike, owner and chief dishwasher at Doodleoo Games. This is my first solo game release. Prior to this crazy adventure I worked at Jagex, Rare (Conkers Bad Fur Day) and was a code lead at Rockstar Games (Midnight Club, Red Dead Redemption, GTA V). Really hoping you enjoy my game!

Attached Files:

2. DoodleooGames

DoodleooGames Member

Jul 17, 2015
    Indie Dev
    Oceanside, California
    Art updates (and testflight beta)

Updated the puzzle select screens. Waiting on Apple for approval of version 1.0.
    There is still time to jump on my testflight build if you would like to check it out before everyone else.... drop me a message here or signup at www.doodleoogames.com

Looking forward to your feedback, thanks!

Attached Files:

3. DoodleooGames

DoodleooGames Member

Jul 17, 2015
    Indie Dev
    Oceanside, California
    Quick update

After a couple of submissions at Apple I am super excited to announce that Party!Party!Party! will be live later today for iPhone / iPad.
    Thanks to everyone who helped test, feedback and support has been (and continues to be amazing).

I have a few promo codes to give away if you'd like to get in before everyone else, please hit me up!

Attached Files: