Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-28-2013, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Hmm I think I'm the opposite, I like them all but I prefer the original books that tin man puts out.
Just started on the first gamebook and also bought this, but yet to play due to wanting to finish the original, from what I've read So far I would agree. I'll be looking at getting the rest for sure, nicely written, interesting and artwork is great.

As far as retina goes I'd rather have that, HoH was initially compressed pretty badly, being a realitivly static game crispness is probably of a higher priority for me than something that were in motion.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:48 PM
iPad

Yeah, sorry about that, the HOH images have alpha and the compression settings for the initial release were incorrectly switched to PVRTC which turned them to oatmeal :-) That was my fault, so hopefully we wont have that problem again in the future, but if I mess it up again, dont hesitate to let me know and I will fix it :-)

Cheers!
Ben Britten
Tin Man Games
Old 12-01-2013, 03:18 PM

Is there any reason why my character's fitness is permanently stuck at 7? He had 10 at the start, then some event at the beginning caused it to drop to 7... Now I'm almost done the book and it's still at 7??
Old 12-01-2013, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenza View Post
Is there any reason why my character's fitness is permanently stuck at 7? He had 10 at the start, then some event at the beginning caused it to drop to 7... Now I'm almost done the book and it's still at 7??
Hmmm. Sounds like a temporary fitness loss that isn't being reset. We'll look into it for you. Sorry about that!
Old 12-01-2013, 08:49 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTinMan View Post
Hmmm. Sounds like a temporary fitness loss that isn't being reset. We'll look into it for you. Sorry about that!
What are and when will the next games be released?

I bought all the Gamebooks that I had not picked up during last week's sale, except the Fighting Fantasy ones.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:24 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

What does the "there is a content update downloading now" message mean when I start Curse of the Assassin?