Is there a way to get games not on the App Store anymore?

01-01-2014, 02:13 PM
#1
Is there a way to get games not on the App Store anymore?

Some games that I really liked are over my 5 years with an ios device are now gone. I bought an old ipad 1st gen and want to play these old games. Is there a way to get them anymore?
01-01-2014, 02:18 PM
#2
Yes,jailbreak your device and search games that you want on google and install in ipad with PC aplication called "iTools"

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere

01-01-2014, 03:07 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
Yes,jailbreak your device and search games that you want on google and install in ipad with PC aplication called "iTools"
Or else go to iTunes and look in your purchased history. There you can find all the old games you had at one time or another and get 'em back for free! That is, unless they were pulled in which case you'll be outta luck then.
01-01-2014, 03:20 PM
#4
Well I have the ipod editions. Not the ipad. Which is what I want to get. Like madden 2012 hd, and nfl 2011 hd. Things like that.
01-01-2014, 03:21 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,208
If you never purchased it in the past, then it will not be backlogged in your iCloud account. If you are jailbroken, install app sync through Cydia.
01-01-2014, 03:26 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,028
Make sure you properly backup your device as then you have all your old apps stored
01-02-2014, 01:46 PM
#7
See I remember a jail broke app had all apps even ones that weren't there anymore. But now since that is gone I have no clue what I'm doing.

Last edited by ipodrocks123; 01-02-2014 at 01:53 PM.
01-02-2014, 08:05 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodrocks123 View Post
Well I have the ipod editions. Not the ipad. Which is what I want to get. Like madden 2012 hd, and nfl 2011 hd. Things like that.
If you had not paid for the iPad versions of those apps, what you seem to be asking for here appears to be ways to illegally download them. Is asking for help to pirate apps allowed on Toucharcade?

[edited]
01-03-2014, 09:54 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
If you had not paid for the iPad versions of those apps, what you seem to be asking for here appears to be ways to illegally download them. Is asking for help to pirate apps allowed on Toucharcade?

[edited]
I never asked for help. I asked is there was a possible way. Plus if the games were still available I would pay for them, but they aren't.
01-03-2014, 10:12 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodrocks123 View Post
I never asked for help. I asked is there was a possible way. Plus if the games were still available I would pay for them, but they aren't.
Yes, there are possible ways. And since you claim you are not asking for help, then that is the end of my reply.