Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-20-2014, 10:42 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by !nsomn!ac View Post
Ok, what in a hell was this? No tutorial on how to start actually driving or anything and it keeps trying to purchse a stinken track. Game has a graphics from last decade.
It took me a few seconds to figure out that you tilt forward to accelerate and tilt back to brake.
Graphics are not the flashiest but the physics more than make up for it. It is a brutally tough game at times but that's what keeps it fun. It is a bit more "realistic" then your typical arcade style racers. You actually need to use the brake in this game! I have only purchased one car but the tracks seem to be all available for your driving pleasure.

I have yet to complete a track in the time posted but I am sure I will soon. It keeps the replayabiloty level high. Try and try again till I finaly get it them move on to the next track!

There are plenty of eye candy racing games on the App Store. This game looks really good and gameplay is amazing. Do not judge this game by just it's visuals. Take it for a spin and enjoy the great imagination and time that went into track design and car handling!

Oh yeah! You are not on rails either. You can drive far off of the tracks!

Last edited by GSport; 07-20-2014 at 10:46 PM..
Old 07-20-2014, 11:15 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_u View Post
YouTube: video
Thanks for the video Chaos_u.

Seems like a nice racing sim, looks pretty tricky... I couldn't help but laugh the first couple times you wrecked. And the dude in the passenger seat?! I'd pay a dollar to be able push him out of the car. Slow down.. Slow down.. Crap! Oh no! Grab your seatbelt. I love this part. Crap ohhh Crap!
Old 07-21-2014, 01:16 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Thanks for the video Chaos_u.

Seems like a nice racing sim, looks pretty tricky... I couldn't help but laugh the first couple times you wrecked. And the dude in the passenger seat?! I'd pay a dollar to be able push him out of the car. Slow down.. Slow down.. Crap! Oh no! Grab your seatbelt. I love this part. Crap ohhh Crap!
No problem man. The game is actually fun, I can't hold back the part you said either, I laughed so hard when I was playing, that guy's face must like this: and maybe will cry like a baby. lol...after purchase the car, you can drive solo to get rid of that guy. So far, having fun with this game.
Old 07-21-2014, 08:33 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSport View Post
It took me a few seconds to figure out that you tilt forward to accelerate and tilt back to brake.
Graphics are not the flashiest but the physics more than make up for it. It is a brutally tough game at times but that's what keeps it fun. It is a bit more "realistic" then your typical arcade style racers. You actually need to use the brake in this game! I have only purchased one car but the tracks seem to be all available for your driving pleasure.

I have yet to complete a track in the time posted but I am sure I will soon. It keeps the replayabiloty level high. Try and try again till I finaly get it them move on to the next track!

There are plenty of eye candy racing games on the App Store. This game looks really good and gameplay is amazing. Do not judge this game by just it's visuals. Take it for a spin and enjoy the great imagination and time that went into track design and car handling!

Oh yeah! You are not on rails either. You can drive far off of the tracks!
Agree with everything you wrote. It's a very good sim with a lot of potential.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:56 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

The Gameplay:

this game is freakin great and i just realise that this is coming from people at laminar research, a veteran iOS developer that made x-plane. the only downside is the IAP price which i dont want talk about it here. so just give it a try first then decide whether you want to buy it or not.
control are spot on, graphics are good(typical laminar research graphical style ), physic is great.
Old 07-25-2014, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revengercm View Post
Why the hell is not compatible with ipod5!!!!!
wut? it is very compatible with my itouch 5