Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. blank888

blank888 Active Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Thnx advice, I got it done with holy drag as leader and Amaterasu as helper. Had to use a gem on the first round because I couldn't sustain the attacks with no counters ready. But I figure I get 1 gen back for clearing.

Now I need strategy on Friday expert if anyone has good plans for that?

2. wolfpack

wolfpack New Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Develop the Amaterasu! Unless you need the box room, I would keep the Angel as well, but definitely prioritize feeding Amaterasu with a goal of evolving her. It will take some time, but well worth it in the end!

3. DonPerion

DonPerion Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Ametsuru ftw

4. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    I would love to have an Amaterasu. Figure today was a good day to try the rare pull machine...and I get a 3 star Vampire.

This game is eternally frustrating.

5. DonPerion

Dec 13, 2012
    Zombie team with shiva helper. I run with 4 lil red drags n an ogre n charge shiva skills 1st round. After it charges the lil red drags let it rip. u can use pretty much n r zombie combo as long as u meet the following criteria.

1. Charge shiva skill
    2. Clear all monsters in 1 hit

6. DonPerion

Dec 13, 2012
    Vamp is a necessity for a dark team

7. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Yes, I understand that...but I can farm dungeons for the Vamp. I was hoping to get a decent light monster from the rare pull.

8. blank888

blank888 Active Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Is there a place to view all available monsters that is in English? I keep hearing use this guy or that guy... But some of these I don't even know what they look like

9. Dterk

Dterk New Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Hey thanks!

10. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    THIS is the best we have right now.

11. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Did 3 pulls today trying to get a Valkyrie or Amat. 2 Dryads and a freaking Fire Golem -.-.

12. DonPerion

Dec 13, 2012
    You can farm for days, weeks, months without a drop. Be glad u got him. Been farming satan for weeks no luck

13. blank888

blank888 Active Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Lol... Can't read

14. blank888

blank888 Active Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Ehh, I'm not so sold on him... I hardly use him because he takes my heal orbs, yes I understand they go dark and a full devil dragon and dark team can capatilize but I found this more un-useful than useful. He collects dust in my monster box right now.

15. digitalrice

digitalrice Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    These special dungeons are frustratingly wack. Ran the Expert Shrine of Sprites 5 times only to score 1, yes 1 Dub-emelit. Need 3 Dub-topalits and a Dub-mythlit to evolve Minerva to 7 star Fire / Light Dual spec.

But fugh. Getting sick of these ludicrous drop rates man.

16. digitalrice

Jul 18, 2012
    I wish i had a vampire.

17. DonPerion

Dec 13, 2012
    Yea, xmas was spoiling, got lots of dub topalits fron last week, wanted the dark topalits. Going to take a lotta time n stam now to get em.

18. James

James Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2008
    Combine him with a Siren and max the skill-level of both and you have a staple of an extremely effective dark team. There are similar heal orb to attack orb creatures for other elements as well and they are all extremely powerful creatures to have once you're more comfortable with balancing attack and defense. They're also great for offensive teams (kill before being killed—very important for some dungeons) or when combined with other means of mitigating damage or restoring health (Odin, healer friend).

Getting a Vampire is definitely worth celebrating, and depending on what other creatures you have, might be reason to start building a dark team.

19. digitalrice

Jul 18, 2012
    Tell me about it brotha. I need key evo materials like Rainbow Keepers, Dub-Mythlits and Mystic Masks to evolve / super evolve. I've used up all my evo materials acquired from the 2x drops by implementing dual spec attributes and for 5, 6 and 7 star evolutions. I'm depleted now.

20. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    I hear a lot of great techniques for mono-color teams and multi color teams, but has anyone experimented with 2/3 color teams?

Maybe it's just my Magic the Gathering experience coming back to haunt me, but it seems like it would be pretty effective.