Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-17-2014, 09:54 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

record at the same time? huh?
Old 04-17-2014, 10:04 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

This game looks nice but the whole experience is ruined by pay to play energy bar.

The events are very grindy..

Last edited by HansKaosu; Yesterday at 09:31 AM..
Old Yesterday, 04:07 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalbertson View Post
Iroshima has put a lot of great information up though I disagree with sprint being a useless card. I found sprint and nano cloak to be vital in almost every stage. Remember, you don't have to kill everything to pass the level, sometimes stealth is much more effective then going in guns blazing. I do hope they continue to add more levels and have more events, I love the graphics and gameplay and hope to be playing this a lot more in the future.
To be honest, I never used the sprint much. The first time I tried it didn't work out so well, probably because I used it in an area that I had to clear out all the baddies anyway to proceed. That being said, there's a sadistic pleasure I get in wiping out every last bad guy before I leave a stage. Pointless though. Wish there were trophies.
Old Yesterday, 09:22 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

And that's why you uninstalled it?
Old Yesterday, 09:29 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I regret spending money in this game.

Last edited by HansKaosu; Yesterday at 09:34 AM..
Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalbertson View Post
Iroshima has put a lot of great information up though I disagree with sprint being a useless card. I found sprint and nano cloak to be vital in almost every stage. Remember, you don't have to kill everything to pass the level, sometimes stealth is much more effective then going in guns blazing. I do hope they continue to add more levels and have more events, I love the graphics and gameplay and hope to be playing this a lot more in the future.
Also agrees with dalbertson here, the stealth tactics (sprint+nano cloak) is the best one so far, especially for EVENT 1.

I also disagree with flashbang being a useless card. It's one of the most effective card for bringing down standoff. Here's the comparison:
-If you use flashbang on stand off, he will get stunned and you can kill him while he's still stunned (no damage for you)
-If you use molotov, you have to place it perfectly for the standoff while he can still hurt you alot

Cheers.
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker123 View Post
Also agrees with dalbertson here, the stealth tactics (sprint+nano cloak) is the best one so far, especially for EVENT 1.

I also disagree with flashbang being a useless card. It's one of the most effective card for bringing down standoff. Here's the comparison:
-If you use flashbang on stand off, he will get stunned and you can kill him while he's still stunned (no damage for you)
-If you use molotov, you have to place it perfectly for the standoff while he can still hurt you alot

Cheers.
Flashbangs also work great on groups of soldiers. It stuns them and deals a of damage. Makes it real easy to kill a whole group with minimal damage.
Old Today, 11:13 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Rlly wish someone could explain to me why all vehicles, enemy troops and my guys are all white. Was fine one day and colorless the next. Rlly sux. Am I rlly the only one having this issue? Thnx!