• Publisher: ZhouYang
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 34.0 MB
  • Version: 1.10
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Running of the Bulls at home can participate in, definitely worth a play, you still wait? Tell your friends, run with it!
----------------------------------------------
Do you still remember that raging bull? Now, it comes back with new skills. It has become more violent and arrogant at this time. In order to stop it, people placed many obstacles on the streets, but this can not at all affect the bulls forwarding, who is still attacking wildly anyone who provokes it. So far, no one has been unable to prevent it, and agonistic scenes are on again ...

Game description:
You will control this raging bull to attack provocateur on the road; dodge different obstacles by jumping up and down. When the anger is accumulated to a certain extent, you can use anger to enable two special skills, then you can just aimed at provocateurs and strike them all to the sky...

P.S.: a hero can pass through the crossroads!

Features:
* Beautiful 3D picture
* It feels good with simple touch screen and tilt control.
* Simple program screen and tilt control, feel good.
* A number of different role appearances are available for replacement.
* Increase ability points to upgrade the roles skill.
* Increased different people for running together.
* Ranking list and results will be published by Game Center, for scores competition with friends.

-------------------------------------------------------
E-Mail:chouyang2010@gmail.com

Follow us on Twitter for updates:
https://twitter.com/Angry_Bulls

z_up's comments:
Running of the Bulls,FREE!FREE!!FREE!!!

Running of the Bulls at home can participate in, definitely worth a play, you still wait? Tell your friends, run with it!

07-04-2013, 10:13 AM
How to merge two posts?
07-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
That's what I posted in the thread yesterday

It's now free
sink_or_swim,I see you ,NO.1 on Gamecenter.

Andre ... ...Mmmm........

07-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by z_up View Post
sink_or_swim,I see you ,NO.1 on Gamecenter.

Andre ... ...Mmmm........
Yes that's me, but now that it's free I'm sure it won't take long until I lose this spot

Game Center: sink_or_swim
07-04-2013, 06:30 PM
Clone of Zynga's Running with Friends. I thought I saw it somewhere. Only in the Zynga theme you are running from the bull!!
07-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcitizen1919 View Post
Clone of Zynga's Running with Friends. I thought I saw it somewhere. Only in the Zynga theme you are running from the bull!!

To:worldcitizen1919,NO!On the contrary,Zynga Clone of
Angry Bulls 1.
Angry Bulls is July 2011 one of the most popular games,and 13 countries and regions TOP Free No. 1.
United States Top Free3.

Angry Bulls 2 development time is before the Running with Friends.
07-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Ive played it, it anywise a clone game, because i found some feature great in it
07-05-2013, 12:05 AM
I've played it and I see that the control is not smooth than Run with friends, and the game gets frozen for a while at the beginning, when the Bull begins attacks the fence. It takes me feel terrible.

Pine Entertainment