Any good RPG such as...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by fearlesskk, Feb 20, 2014.

1. fearlesskk

fearlesskk Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2014
    Well ive noticed how appstore is filled with clones and crappy F2P games... I miss the RPG like Zenonia, Inotia, Illusia... Those who actually had a great story/content....

Ive redownloaded them but was wondering if there was any other kind of RPG like that...

Please dont tell me appstore gone crap

2. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    The games you mentioned are nowhere near as good as Secret of Mana. One of the best Action RPGs ever made. Also available on the AppStore.
    If you just love the grind that is Korean RPGs I'd suggest Master of Dungeon, Heroes in Time and Crimson Heart. I actually played through the first Zenonia, the rest of the series was downhill from there. In my eyes. The three games I mentioned are better in many ways to the rest of the krpg's out there. There are others I'm surely missing. Secret of Mana will take some time to beat anyway.

3. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    You might want to check out Across Age and Across Age 2.

They're premium-style RPGs that (AFAIK) do not have any IAP garbage and focus on story.

I haven't played them myself but if you like this sort of thing, it might be what you seek.