Goldilocks and The Three Bears Interactive Storybook for Children

JH Digital Solutions
Watch the beloved story of Goldilocks and The Three Bears come alive in the beautiful, hand-drawn illustrations that dem…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Watch the beloved story of Goldilocks and The Three Bears come alive in the beautiful, hand-drawn illustrations that demonstrate this classic tale. #1 Book in Finland (Finnish version) ***** Great fun, the kids read it each night thank you. (UK review) Displayed in vivid HD and optimized for tablets, Goldilocks & Three Bears is told in 15 fun-filled, interactive pages that can be read in a choice of two modes: 'Read to Me' and 'Read it Myself'. The book's features include: * Beautiful hand-drawn illustrations * 2 Reading Modes * Memory Game * Interactivity on every page! * English actress as a voice talent. Share 'Goldilocks and Three Bears' and other JH Digital Solutions interactive storybooks with your loved ones for hours of enjoyment and quality family time. About the author: At the helm of JH Digital Solutions is Jari Huomo, who created the company in the basement of his home. Personally involved with every detail of each book's creation, Jari encourages comments and feedbacks from all of his readers. "Since receiving my first iPad I have dreamed of creating high quality content for families - my own and yours. I hope you enjoy my books and I would love to receive your feedback. My contact email is [email protected] . Thank you!" Technical Assistance: For assistance or any issues with use of the book, please contact us before leaving a review and I will reply as soon as possible. NO SOUND? If your sound isn't working, make sure that the sound switch turned on (on the side of your iPad), activate the application then turn up the volume. If you still do not hear sound, please reset the application and try again.
Information
Seller:JH Digital Solutions
Genre:Family
Release:Mar 31, 2012
Updated:Oct 12, 2015
Version:1.3
Size:41.4 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal