Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-13-2014, 09:48 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Very fun and charming game! But the prince doesn't always go where you flick to, so the controls could use some work. And this leads to a lot of frustration with the freemium, as every move takes away from your pool of lives. Even worse that the Spiderman Unlimited 5 lives timer! I would pay for this game for unlimited magic, but 15$? no way.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
The game is awesome. I generally dislike "rag doll games" because they don't feel like games at all (The only one I enjoyed before this was that flick ninja game who's name escapes me). This is a real game first with the rag doll mechanic added, but it completely makes sense in the game.
I'd like to have a little more control over the prince while he's in the air (I've only played for 30 minutes or so, so if this opens up as a power later on then I understand).

The F2P thing doesn't feel right. Some games are perfect for F2P and others aren't. I understand the need to make money, but not all games can be shoehorned into the same monetization plan. This game very much feels like a premium game that was forced into trying to be something it knows it's not. I think the Leo's Fortune $5 route would have been perfect for this. I commend you guys for giving us the option to have unlimited magic, but for $15 it is severely overpriced (compared to other games in this category and platform). Also, you spend $15 and you still don't have a true premium experience. The game you're left with is still tuned to make the player need IAPs.

I am getting several crashes on iPad 2 with latest version of iOS 7
Thanks for the feedback. Every bit, positive or negative, is something I can go back to the team with to make The Sleeping Prince better going forward. I appreciate it.

As for the iPad 2, we've noticed an increase in crash reports since the latest update on Friday, and here is a temporary workaround we have found that helps with stability:

Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Doing this on our side has eliminated the crashing experienced on iPad 2.
Old 09-14-2014, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazzer View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Every bit, positive or negative, is something I can go back to the team with to make The Sleeping Prince better going forward. I appreciate it.

As for the iPad 2, we've noticed an increase in crash reports since the latest update on Friday, and here is a temporary workaround we have found that helps with stability:

Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Doing this on our side has eliminated the crashing experienced on iPad 2.
Well all that would do is possibly free up a little memory, right?
I've tried that - it's generally my go to anything I get a crash - but the game still crashes often.
Old 09-14-2014, 04:36 PM

The sleeping prince looks like a scarecrow...and feels like I am playing a dead body, kind of scare. I recommend to check Rush of Rune out, same style with 3d feature, and need much more strategy.
Old 09-16-2014, 04:31 AM

Gameplay

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up