Soccer Showdown by Naquatic: a free penalty shootout game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Naquatic, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    #1 Naquatic, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
    Hey everyone,

My brother and I (team Naquatic) are proud to announce our latest app, Soccer Showdown. It's a 3D online realtime shootout game with some genre-revolutionizing twists...and it's going to be free. This isn't your average flick-the-ball soccer game. Soccer Showdown is entirely physics based; your finger IS your foot.

Available now! iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soccer-showdown/id482525547?mt=8

We submitted the app last week and expect it to hit the App Store soon.

Soccer Showdown is powered by our exclusive PhysKick engine. With a single swipe, you control the ball's power, vertical/horizontal trajectory, arc, and spin. It's a really cool system...we think people will have a lot of fun with it. Anyone can pick up the game and fire off some solid shots on their first try, but expert players have the potential to develop their own signature shots and achieve superstar status.

Another unique feature is our goalkeeping system. Soccer Showdown places you in the net looking outward, just like a real keeper. You can read the ball's spin in order to better predict its trajectory and make a save. The feelings of intensity and anticipation you get as you wait for the shot are adrenaline-enducing.

To top it all off, the game features a comprehensive leveling and ranking system. By winning online matches you will gain levels and earn coins which can be used to unlock equipment including gloves, shoes, and balls. You can wear your favorite country's gear to show some national pride, or flaunt your elite skills by rocking rare equipment.

We hope you guys enjoy the game. We've certainly had a blast developing it. And please feel free to ask any questions you'd like!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. tonydeli7

tonydeli7 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Freelance Computer Engineer
    Greece
    Nice! Looks good!

3. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    Thanks for your kind feedback Tony. I hope we'll see you in competition once the game gets released!

4. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
  5. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Can't believe there isn't more buzz around here for this game. It's my perfect game in my eyes... It's a soccer game, universal, free, upgrades, and online multiplayer. Amazing job great game