★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by ombaudsman View Post
Well, this is actually not a Bug. I decided to leave it there.
But all the other "known" bugs were fixed. Have you tested the three finger bug?

Happy Playing!
I forgot about the 3 finger bug... that showed up more when trying for the lowest score. The problem with the gc bug (or non-bug bug) is that it blocks you from seeing the boss up top which I actually did die at 180K because of the gc achievement flashing. What's the reason to leave it in there? Is it too hard to fix or is it meant to be an equalizer or something?

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
05-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 119
No hard at all, it's just an IF statement actually...
BTW, I took the idea from this mini DS game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF5_k5TAZPc
05-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 119
night, by now I think that I could have named the game: Pokemon Retro Asteroids or Super Mario World of Asteroids that would not make any difference.

05-20-2013, 04:25 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by ombaudsman View Post
night, by now I think that I could have named the game: Pokemon Retro Asteroids or Super Mario World of Asteroids that would not make any difference.

All those names would do is make people think this is another ripoff game and run for the hills, thus never knowing its a cool little retro-inspired arcade game worth the time of those that thirst for simple games of yesteryear.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
05-20-2013, 05:27 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
All those names would do is make people think this is another ripoff game and run for the hills, thus never knowing its a cool little retro-inspired arcade game worth the time of those that thirst for simple games of yesteryear.
He's doing that right now, all the games this guy develops are some form of copyright infringement and made to dupe (stupid) people out of money thinking they're official though of course they're just some cheap ass game. Never mind, always someone else's name you can trade off if Space Ghost doesn't work out.
02-21-2014, 09:42 AM
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 119
Quote:
Never mind, always someone else's name you can trade off if Space Ghost doesn't work out.
nini! It's a girl nick, right?
Anyway, I tried every different scam with the app and it's just impossible to sell.
Now I'll need to move to the B Plan, which is create better games.

Specifically about this one, I think I'll just remove it from sale, and resubmit a version without the SCAM, with some unlockable items if the person rates and/or share something about the game.

Any ideas "nini"?