Free app providers discussion and updates

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by VoodooVyper, May 2, 2012.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I'm still getting gipped out of one spin per app and per daily spins. It seems to count a spin that never happens while it asks you whether or not you want sound on. Even if I DL 2 apps before spinning, I end up with 8.

I'm referring to FreeAppSlots of course. I can't help but think that this is intentional.

2. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    #2022 violentv, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
    I noticed that the spin count decreases very erratically ..I have never gotten to spin more than 3 times for every 5 spins granted.

BUT...what I also noticed is that at all times the 'missing spins' actually took place and there were slight increases in my total credits.

Still...this is rather annoying though as it takes a lot of the fun out of the spinning process.

3. Skylighter15

Skylighter15 Member

Nov 4, 2012
    #2023 Skylighter15, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
    I just bought a amazon card an it said access denied my credits went thru but I ain't get nothing and yesterday I had gotten another tht time I at least got a code but it didn't work smh I'm starting to get a bit angry and I feel like this is cheating me

P.s I'm new to this so if there is a reason pls explain it to me :D

Update: it seems I got my credits back so I tried for the amazon card again it again took my credits no code again sigh

4. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    I am paying $30 for $30 Amazon GC (through PayPal),also I can give you any $7 app from FAD,for $7 Amazon GC.

5. Skylighter15

Skylighter15 Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Sigh so my 5$ amazon card is a bust it don't work and I've been trying to make it work since I got the code yesterday smh there goes like 40000 something credits argh!!!

6. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    JunoWallet ( trusted ),Apptrailers and App redeem ( trusted but banned on both my device for using vpn :O ) , app nana or appjoy (low payout)

7. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Yet to see any iTunes gift cards available for App trailers/App redeem though! Still sitting on 18k points from way back.
    erm FAS right? You can go to your profile and retrieve the codes you have redeemed.

8. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    One problem with FAD is that they usually don't adjust point-prices for sales. I've noticed that the number of redemtions left for Arc Squadron is basically the same as it's been for several days, probably because it's still 5k points instead of 1k.

If the site buys codes in bulk though, I can see how they would have to keep the price the same.

9. Also, Gnome Escape, GE, is good if you want apps and don't mind doing reviews.

10. imjhonfre

imjhonfre Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    hey, does anyone knows if i can use amazon gcs from those sites for itunes giftcards?
    what if i try to redeem for paypal points but my paypal isnt activated?

11. imjhonfre

Sep 16, 2012
    does any1 know if amazon gcs can be used to buy itunes gcs?

12. From what I hear you used to be able to buy itunes gcs on amazon, but no more now.

But it does seem that apple sells ipads on amazon, so you could always save up $500 for that on amazon...

13. imjhonfre

Sep 16, 2012
    do you know if i can use pei/p/al (i cant post and i think this is the word, idk why, though) to buy appstore apps/ itunes gcs?

14. imjhonfre

Sep 16, 2012
    by the way, i got some points on apptrailer, so im trying to buy a 4.99 app (i have 8500 points, any ideas on how to cash out for apps? im not from USA :S

15. Sounds like a chinese word, but someone posted about some websites that sold itunes gc us cards, and probably some of them you might be able to use peipal but I really got no idea, maybe someone else here knows, but I don't use peipal anymore, but I gotta check that cause I might have a neglected account there that has a couple of hundred bucks for all I know.

16. FreeAppSlots

FreeAppSlots Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Sorry about, we discovered the technical issue, and we are fixing it and within 24H you'll be able to retrieve your code.Simply go to your personal account tomorrow (click on your facebook icon) then click on the redeemed prize status and the code should be there.Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if the issue is not resolved.

Thanks for your patience

17. bananaoke

bananaoke Active Member

Nov 3, 2012
    1,000,000 credits :D

18. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    What. ? Did you just hit triple ipads? You have enough to get an ipad now, right?

19. bananaoke

bananaoke Active Member

Nov 3, 2012
    #2039 bananaoke, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
    Nope, an iPad is 2,500,000.

20. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Well, you can always give everyone you know a copy of Sonic Jump ;)