Any actual REAL time racing games on iPad??

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by NeonAstral, Jan 6, 2014.

1. NeonAstral

NeonAstral New Member

Jan 6, 2014
    I just made the account to specifically make this thread because I am tired of not being able to find any or just not understanding the picture or something.

First of I come from console gaming, that being said when I look for a "multiplayer" experience on iPad I am looking for a REAL TIME competition, especially when it comes to racing games.

Every racing game I've tried has some sort of fake BOT feel to it, like It took me a second to realize that all the players are not actually players but rather their 'replays' inserted and as their best time become and AI you drive against.

I want a DIRECT multiplayer racing experience like Grand Tourismo 5 where you can interact and experience other players in real time.

I already know Real Simulator 3 and couple others are fake like that, is there any legit real time competition racing game where you ram each other so forth in realistic looking cars?

Thank you

2. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Real racing 3 was updated recently with real time multiplayer I believe.

If you're ok with a racer that's less simulation-y then there's the Asphalt series. Asphalt 8 is the newest