Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-09-2013, 05:50 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

is there challenge dungeons for each story? I can't seem to find that Namingway fella.
Old 12-24-2013, 01:06 AM

Default Game Impressions

Just completed the game today (took me 5 days total...around 4+ hours per day). The game certainly is great ESPECIALLY near the end of the game...then it really starts to feel even more interesting and exciting. This is like the HARD version of FFIV (JP)....the game is tough and definitely reminds you of its SNES prequel, only harder. xD

Like a true FF game, if you don't grind, you won't survive. It's fair to me, and I like the challenge.

The game is also packed with secrets, so that's also another plus.
I personally have not seen any Challenge dungeons; I believe that they were removed in this version of the game (I could be wrong).

The last thing I gotta say is......getting used to the high level of pixelation and mega polygons takes some time to get used to if your eyes are used to most other iOS games. Summons still look really cool despite this fact.

OVERALL, solid purchase!!!
Old 12-24-2013, 01:16 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Yes I noticed that they have removed the challenge dungeons even after I completed the game and replay some stories again. Only left is farming the rare tails which not successful so far... I followed the tips given by gamers in some forum on this.
Old 12-24-2013, 02:59 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by senkoujin View Post
Just completed the game today (took me 5 days total...around 4+ hours per day). The game certainly is great ESPECIALLY near the end of the game...then it really starts to feel even more interesting and exciting. This is like the HARD version of FFIV (JP)....the game is tough and definitely reminds you of its SNES prequel, only harder. xD

Like a true FF game, if you don't grind, you won't survive. It's fair to me, and I like the challenge.

The game is also packed with secrets, so that's also another plus.
I personally have not seen any Challenge dungeons; I believe that they were removed in this version of the game (I could be wrong).

The last thing I gotta say is......getting used to the high level of pixelation and mega polygons takes some time to get used to if your eyes are used to most other iOS games. Summons still look really cool despite this fact.

OVERALL, solid purchase!!!
That is really quick. I remember taking months on Final Fantasy IV (then called FF II) and getting near the end but not completing it.

Now its sequel only takes 5 days? Are Final Fantasies becoming easier or shorter?

I am assuming that you did not consult a FAQ or walkthru...