Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-15-2013, 03:02 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

After Terraria I don't want to go through a game with bugs and crashes again. Once this one is working the way it should I'll probably give it a chance.
Old 12-15-2013, 03:34 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I got to the end of game yesterday, so I'll write a full review soon.
For now, it's enough to say that game is a nearly perfect port, art style looks beautifull and really deserves to be viewed on retina screens.Story is really good for adventure game, full with quirky and classy humour on each step.Some Puzzles near the end are tough to solve , but that's what walktroughts are for.
Game crashed around 10 times , but as it autosaves every time you use any item, talk or do something, so no damage to progress was made in my whole time playing it.
Overall I would recommend it to anyone who likes adventure games , no matter the crashing problems.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:48 AM

Hello there adventure-gamers,

I'm really happy to tell you today that the new big update for our adventure THE INNER WORLD has gone live! Including a new mini game as a little THANK YOU for all your patience! Try to beat the highscore in playing your flute nose!

Also, for anyone who want to give it a try (and you really should ) it's down to only $0.99 for about a week!

We worked a lot on the known issues and could fix various bugs and errors, expecially the Steve/Pete distracting should work now.
We also added more Wishing Well codes to help in case of missing items.
Aaaaand you now can replay each chapter by using wishing well codes, too!

However, using codes would replace your savegame, so it's for your own risk. If you already have ancountered a bug, the update only will help via using a code. Anyone who starts new, restarts a chapter or hasn't encounterd a bug so far, will (hopefully ) never see those known issues again!

For codes and general support, please write an email to:

support@headupgames.com or support@studio-fizbin.de

Please give us a (2nd) chance!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Best,
Tobias - Studio Fizbin
Old 02-22-2014, 04:34 PM

Ok. Price drop got me. Ill purchase & give it a try. Thanks for reading concerns & making changes. I am excited to play the game.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:46 AM

Can somebody tell how long is the game?!
Thanks!
Old 02-25-2014, 04:33 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Having difficulty getting the flute puzzle in the Wind Chapel to work. Consulted guides online hoping to find solution but it's still not working for me. Anyone know the correct sequence and tips about how to get all the fosfos to light up?
Old 02-27-2014, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
Can somebody tell how long is the game?!
Thanks!
This really depends on how you play. Will you use a lot of hints or try to figure everything out? Will you talk to every character about every topic? Or will you rush only through "important" puzzle-relevant dialogues and maybe skipping them?

Usually, playtime shoould be around 5 -8 hours, some say more, up to 12 hours.

Best,
Tobias - Studio Fizbin
Old 02-28-2014, 11:23 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I got it on sale at just finished it. It took about 10 hours, but I'm not really sure (maybe you should add time played on the save states). I must say that I'm really blown away by this game. It's the perfect point and click gameplay-wise, and the art, music and story are fantastic.

However, I noticed several small bugs, the most annoying being that the game froze. Not really froze but after I tried using an item on something, it wouldn't let me walk anywhere. When I clicked (poked) on the screen, there was just a - sign coming up. The other ones were just minor things that didn't really affect gameplay. I got some screenshots of them if it would be interesting for developers.

I strongly recommend it for fans of the genre as well to people who are interested in it.