iPhone KidElectro - new Game play trailer! Game coming soon [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Seantron, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Seantron

Seantron Active Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Game Developer

KidElectro is 1 part jet pack fueled Quidditch like infinite sports game, and another part infinite flyer. There are already 8 different arenas per game mode, and 8 different quirky characters to unlock and choose from.

The team consists of pretty much me (Sean McCracken) doing everything again. I had just released Tweets Of The Dead hoping to make a little bit of money to help fund the completion of KidElectro, but yeah, it didn't work out as hoped.

KidElectro will launch when it's done (hopefully end of Next Month).

2. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Another fantastic looking game! I hope TOTD gets more downloads! I need more competitors on the leader bored! Still on the very top for zombie kills! Do you still plan on updating TOTD anymore after this release?

3. Seantron

Seantron Active Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Game Developer
    Thanks so much! And yes, TOTD is getting updated soon. Unfortunately it's going a little slower as I'm adding a whole new Game play mode called Infected. I'm also fine tuning the game a bit, and adding difficulty modes.

4. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    I still don't understand how TOTD got so few downloads! It is a really simple (in a good way, of course) game that I thought would get more attention... :(

5. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    Awesome! New game mode sounds very interesting!

6. Seantron

Seantron Active Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Game Developer
    You seriously have made my day. I was down in the dumps about how little TOTD did, as I worked really hard on making something different. But kind words like these makes me want to push it a little more, just to see where it goes.

Thanks again.

7. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    I am really glad to help in any way! When this comes out, I'm sure almost all my friends with iDevices will want to try this out! So besides my purchase, I can insure some more downloads! See, this is why indie devs are so awesome, they have amazingly creative ideas, which SOME companies lack. (cough *gameloft* cough) I won't lie though, I do enjoy some gameloft when I have the chance, but indie devs just have awesome ideas and games!!