Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #191  
Old 10-26-2013, 07:20 AM
CzechCongo CzechCongo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
OK. I was able to literally run over a zombie with my vehicle.

However, I have a challenge that says "kill 25 zombies via" and nothing more. It seems a bug.
I have that challenge too, and I have never to my knowledge had the opportunity to run over a zombie. Was he just standing there in the middle of the street? Also, just a WAG but your other challenge may be proxy kill.

I finished my first challenge (kill 250 with riot gun) and its been replaced by one with no title whatsoever but I'm supposed to do it 10 times. Currently at 0/10. Serious bugs going on with the challenge system.

Liking the zomb o' lanterns. Getting lots of bx from them. Haven't tried the mine launcher yet. Is it any good?
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 10-26-2013, 09:31 AM
Gov Gov is offline
In Time-Out
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
There is a link in the game initial screen and it seems they will compensate by giving away BX and game money.
I'll check that out.. hope they do compensate.
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 10-26-2013, 02:43 PM
Carlos-Sz Carlos-Sz is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzechCongo View Post
I have that challenge too, and I have never to my knowledge had the opportunity to run over a zombie. Was he just standing there in the middle of the street? Also, just a WAG but your other challenge may be proxy kill.

I finished my first challenge (kill 250 with riot gun) and its been replaced by one with no title whatsoever but I'm supposed to do it 10 times. Currently at 0/10. Serious bugs going on with the challenge system.

Liking the zomb o' lanterns. Getting lots of bx from them. Haven't tried the mine launcher yet. Is it any good?
Regarding run over a zombie with the gun truck: you have to find a slow, crippling zombie and let him go to the middle of the street. Then tap Go. It’s not so common but it happens, specially at the end of a game. Just be patience. See the screenshot below an example of a zombie that is perfect to run over:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2a867ttxx...er-runover.png

By the way the only 0/10 challenge I had so far was the run over with the gun truck.

Proxy kill? What is it? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 10-26-2013, 05:18 PM
CzechCongo CzechCongo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
Proxy kill? What is it? Thanks.
When you blow up a car or container and it takes out another zombie close by, it says "proxy kill" at the top of the screen. Try it!

Incidentally, this is why I'm not a big fan of the smartgun; it only targets zombies center mass and won't let you get proxy kills, or hit zombies that are 95% hidden by the building they're hanging out in.
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 10-26-2013, 09:56 PM
Carlos-Sz Carlos-Sz is online now
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzechCongo View Post
When you blow up a car or container and it takes out another zombie close by, it says "proxy kill" at the top of the screen. Try it!

Incidentally, this is why I'm not a big fan of the smartgun; it only targets zombies center mass and won't let you get proxy kills, or hit zombies that are 95% hidden by the building they're hanging out in.
Thank you! I need to pay more attention to the in-game messages.
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 03-28-2014, 12:01 PM
squashy squashy is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The Garden of Sinners
Posts: 1,497
Default

Decided to try this game since it popped up on the App Store feature page last week and really like it the most appreciated feature is that you can still play while your vehicles are being upgraded, oh how I hope every other dev implemented timer like this...
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 03-28-2014, 01:10 PM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 14,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
Decided to try this game since it popped up on the App Store feature page last week and really like it the most appreciated feature is that you can still play while your vehicles are being upgraded, oh how I hope every other dev implemented timer like this...
Play what is essentially a different profile? No. Not for me. Loved the gameplay, but...
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 03-29-2014, 09:52 AM
squashy squashy is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The Garden of Sinners
Posts: 1,497
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Play what is essentially a different profile? No. Not for me. Loved the gameplay, but...
What do you mean "a different profile"? You lost your game save? I read some reviews saying Bitmonster has already responded with a hot fix.
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 03-29-2014, 09:58 AM
somedumbgamer somedumbgamer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 305
Default

Shoulda called it Timer Z
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 03-29-2014, 02:06 PM
RoboWarrior RoboWarrior is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 246
Default

Hard to play a game that crashes a lot especially when internet is unavailable, crashes to the homescreen even with internet. Can't really justify 800 MB of space for a internet based game. At least the gameplay was interesting and the graphics were good.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent