Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-26-2013, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
OK. I was able to literally run over a zombie with my vehicle.

However, I have a challenge that says "kill 25 zombies via" and nothing more. It seems a bug.
I have that challenge too, and I have never to my knowledge had the opportunity to run over a zombie. Was he just standing there in the middle of the street? Also, just a WAG but your other challenge may be proxy kill.

I finished my first challenge (kill 250 with riot gun) and its been replaced by one with no title whatsoever but I'm supposed to do it 10 times. Currently at 0/10. Serious bugs going on with the challenge system.

Liking the zomb o' lanterns. Getting lots of bx from them. Haven't tried the mine launcher yet. Is it any good?
Old 10-26-2013, 09:31 AM
In Time-Out
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
There is a link in the game initial screen and it seems they will compensate by giving away BX and game money.
I'll check that out.. hope they do compensate.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:43 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzechCongo View Post
I have that challenge too, and I have never to my knowledge had the opportunity to run over a zombie. Was he just standing there in the middle of the street? Also, just a WAG but your other challenge may be proxy kill.

I finished my first challenge (kill 250 with riot gun) and its been replaced by one with no title whatsoever but I'm supposed to do it 10 times. Currently at 0/10. Serious bugs going on with the challenge system.

Liking the zomb o' lanterns. Getting lots of bx from them. Haven't tried the mine launcher yet. Is it any good?
Regarding run over a zombie with the gun truck: you have to find a slow, crippling zombie and let him go to the middle of the street. Then tap Go. It’s not so common but it happens, specially at the end of a game. Just be patience. See the screenshot below an example of a zombie that is perfect to run over:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2a867ttxx...er-runover.png

By the way the only 0/10 challenge I had so far was the run over with the gun truck.

Proxy kill? What is it? Thanks.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Proxy kill? What is it? Thanks.
When you blow up a car or container and it takes out another zombie close by, it says "proxy kill" at the top of the screen. Try it!

Incidentally, this is why I'm not a big fan of the smartgun; it only targets zombies center mass and won't let you get proxy kills, or hit zombies that are 95% hidden by the building they're hanging out in.
Old 10-26-2013, 09:56 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzechCongo View Post
When you blow up a car or container and it takes out another zombie close by, it says "proxy kill" at the top of the screen. Try it!

Incidentally, this is why I'm not a big fan of the smartgun; it only targets zombies center mass and won't let you get proxy kills, or hit zombies that are 95% hidden by the building they're hanging out in.
Thank you! I need to pay more attention to the in-game messages.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:01 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Decided to try this game since it popped up on the App Store feature page last week and really like it the most appreciated feature is that you can still play while your vehicles are being upgraded, oh how I hope every other dev implemented timer like this...
Old 03-28-2014, 01:10 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
Decided to try this game since it popped up on the App Store feature page last week and really like it the most appreciated feature is that you can still play while your vehicles are being upgraded, oh how I hope every other dev implemented timer like this...
Play what is essentially a different profile? No. Not for me. Loved the gameplay, but...
Old 03-29-2014, 09:52 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Play what is essentially a different profile? No. Not for me. Loved the gameplay, but...
What do you mean "a different profile"? You lost your game save? I read some reviews saying Bitmonster has already responded with a hot fix.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:58 AM

Shoulda called it Timer Z
Old 03-29-2014, 02:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Hard to play a game that crashes a lot especially when internet is unavailable, crashes to the homescreen even with internet. Can't really justify 800 MB of space for a internet based game. At least the gameplay was interesting and the graphics were good.