Game for guessing ipod song artists

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Mag, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Mag

Mag Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Anyone knows a good game similar to the game on old ipods?
    So, it would use your iphone's ipod library, play a song, and give you a number of artists you get to choose from.

I downloaded Music Library Quiz a while ago but it mainly asks what the title of a track is, instead of what the artist is.

2. zlibd

zlibd Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    New York
    If you search music trivia on the app store it's like the 3rd one down by David blundell, it asks song title, album title and artist. May do more but that's all I have organized on my songs

3. Mag

Mag Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    As I said, I want one who (has the option to toggle to) just asks artist names.

4. chaingarden

chaingarden Active Member

Jul 14, 2009
    I noticed this post -- just wanted to give you a heads up that I'll be adding this functionality (toggle artist/album/song on or off) to an upcoming version of the game (probably the next version, 1.3, which I'm looking to submit to Apple within a couple weeks).

5. cornishacid

cornishacid Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2009
    The Bay
  6. chaingarden

chaingarden Active Member

Jul 14, 2009
    I've submitted Music Trivia version 1.3 to Apple. This update includes the ability to toggle on/off the following prompts:
    -Name the Song
    -Name the Artist
    -Name the Album

I've also added a couple of unlockables which I hope people will get a kick out of. I'll be posting more details when Apple approves the update.