★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Strike Wing: Raptor Rising (Universal app By Crescent Moon)

12-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Bought this, enjoyed it, finished all the content very quickly. It's nice but very light. I thought I downloaded 5 more missions for free but can't find them. Do I have to grind and level up to see them? Anyway, the game is a great start but needs more content, and a little more diversity in the ships. Of the several ships I've unlocked, firepower and maneuverability differences seem to be nearly negligible (even though I have a couple of heavy bombers and also ultralight fighters), so all that really matters is shields and hull which makes having all these ships a bit pointless.

It's too late.
12-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Glad you enjoyed it. We're working on improving the game and adding new content every day, so stay tuned

Vaipa - Game Designer
Strike Wing
Strike Wing Support

12-14-2013, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Love how the game has cockpit, first person, and ship views, it's great!
yeaah, me too!!!
12-14-2013, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaipa View Post
Glad you enjoyed it. We're working on improving the game and adding new content every day, so stay tuned
That's great to hear. I look forward to more levels. Any chance you might consider adding a rolling control?

It's too late.
12-14-2013, 10:42 AM
Hmm... rolling control like Elite has ?

Vaipa - Game Designer
Strike Wing
Strike Wing Support
12-14-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaipa View Post
Hmm... rolling control like Elite has ?
Yes I just think it makes dogfighting more fun when you can roll.

It's too late.
12-14-2013, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truncana View Post
yeaah, me too!!!
Kinda reminds me of driving games with so many different views. A definite nice touch.
12-14-2013, 12:47 PM
Well, we can experiment with that at some point, however the AI is not built for rolling combat at all. We'll take a look at this option when we get some breathing room

By the way if you have any issues with the game you can report them out on our help page that you can access by tapping the news ticker at the bottom of the main menu. There's an e-mail listed there that we use for issues reporting and fixing stuff.

And also, if you like how the game is progressing don't hesitate to give us a rating on the app store

Vaipa - Game Designer
Strike Wing
Strike Wing Support