★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Anybody from 2009?

04-15-2014, 01:01 PM
I'm still here, but I don't post that much in the main forums anymore since I still only have an iPod Touch 4 (partly because the iPod Touch 5 was really disappointing and they haven't released a new one since, partly because IMO mobile gaming has been going downhill since 2012 with less effort being put into making bigger, better games and more effort being put into finding out the best way to "monetize whales").
So now I spend most of my time in the PlayStation Vita discussion thread and some upcoming games threads and only really look at the rest of the forums on wednesdays to see if there are any games that interest me and would run on the iPod Touch 4 to make a video of.

Does anyone still remember those dark days when the �� Spam Police �� was called to action?
Yes, I like having a title that isn't "Member" or "Senior Member" and wielding the power of "One-Touch Ban & Clean", even if I haven't used it in months.
04-15-2014, 01:57 PM
Doc, I came here in a time machine that YOU invented...Now I need to get back to the year 1985!

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
04-15-2014, 09:00 PM
I'm still here. Much less active than a few years ago but still hangin' around.
04-15-2014, 09:15 PM
Reporting in. Unfortunately I haven't been active on this forum since 2010.

I was just looking through some of my old posts back from late 2009, oh man have things changed in the iOS world! Then I came across the Eliminate thread and the nostalgia hit me HARD! Lots of good games have come out in recent times so I still check in from time to time, but I don't recognize anybody anymore. Ah well...
04-20-2014, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
I'm still here, but I don't post that much in the main forums anymore since I still only have an iPod Touch 4 (partly because the iPod Touch 5 was really disappointing and they haven't released a new one since, partly because IMO mobile gaming has been going downhill since 2012 with less effort being put into making bigger, better games and more effort being put into finding out the best way to "monetize whales").
So now I spend most of my time in the PlayStation Vita discussion thread and some upcoming games threads and only really look at the rest of the forums on wednesdays to see if there are any games that interest me and would run on the iPod Touch 4 to make a video of.

Does anyone still remember those dark days when the �� Spam Police �� was called to action?
Yes, I like having a title that isn't "Member" or "Senior Member" and wielding the power of "One-Touch Ban & Clean", even if I haven't used it in months.

Yes Agree i got tired of iOS and purchasing new iPhones every year.time to leave it and stick to portable consoles such as VITA or 3DS.

i'm so happy to got one of these pretty Vitas

Gamecenter: italodance / PSN: italodancemp3

iOS MFi Controller: MOGA Ace Power